• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Important message for builders! Grifer Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Do not trust The_Arena_Master in your server for ANY reason!
Here is a picture of my map before he joined:http://imgur.com/a/tcuHW
Here are photos after his "visit":http://imgur.com/a/kKASQ
I hope u all take note of this and don't let him in. I have seen some REALLY GOOD work and I do not want any of it to suffer the same fate as my map.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Weird thing id he is most posting member on the site so he has to build maps and this is the only time ive seen him talked about.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe because I said we should start over? That map was an absolute piece of crap. Besides, you said you could download it all again in 1 minute, I have photo proof of you saying that. You even claimed that Corn wasn't even your work. And when you say "Really Good" work, it wasn't. It was crap. The map would have never worked also considering the fact that snow would continuously grief the place since you built it in a "Snow-Biome".

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you really believe that? I was lying to you! I know that grifers love when someone worked really hard on the thing they blew up so i lied to you so you wouldn't get your grifer pride or whatever you monsters feed off of.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
P.S. I said other people did good work i just started so yes at first it will look like crap.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ummmmm I'm gonna trust The Arena Master on this because if that was a map, the least you could have done was build in a desert biome. Besides, you could rebuild that in, like, thirty seconds

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Although, It's not really fair calling it "crap" Arena Master. If he liked it, you could've at least left it alone

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Maybe because I said we should start over? That map was an absolute piece of crap. Besides, you said you could download it all again in 1 minute, I have photo proof of you saying that. You even claimed that Corn wasn't even your work. And when you say "Really Good" work, it wasn't. It was crap. The map would have never worked also considering the fact that snow would continuously grief the place since you built it in a "Snow-Biome".
Arena is right.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Arena is right.
Aren't I always? :p
In all seriousness, if it really pissed you off that much that I blew up something (that we were about to throw out) I apologize. I think just about everyone knew it sucked, so I just thought "This is never gonna work, start over". And that's what I said.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
AND not to mention all u had done was the floor and corn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci