• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Important message for builders! Grifer Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
arena is not a griefer at cave map, but when you dont like a server you don't have to grief it.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Arena griefed my spawn area to because he was building a map on the server i was building mine on even though he never worked on it and griefed 30 mins of work ! but i rebuilt it and seriously go get a life .

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Arena griefed my spawn area to because he was building a map on the server i was building mine on even though he never worked on it and griefed 30 mins of work ! but i rebuilt it and seriously go get a life .
What the heck are you talking about? I don't even know you, the only two maps I've ever built with are the cave map and the space map.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dude, that time I was pissed because I specifically had Hyrule set up a server for my level. He said we would work on my level on that server, he also said he would have you guys help me with the map, but you refused to and started to build your own map on the server specifically meant for my level. So I removed the Cornuopia you were working on.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
The_Arena_Master likes to play with tnt sometimes, yes. But he has build some really nice stuff on our Cave Map.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude, that time I was pissed because I specifically had Hyrule set up a server for my level. He said we would work on my level on that server, he also said he would have you guys help me with the map, but you refused to and started to build your own map on the server specifically meant for my level. So I removed the Cornuopia you were working on.
Is it me or are you making a load of rubish up there was a post he made saying i host a server for 5 map making servers and i never knew you befor and you come on and tp to me and griefe my whole spawn ! Your a little kid and go grow a pair and i even have the post to the post ! No one care3s about you so go get a life

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
The_Arena_Master likes to play with tnt sometimes, yes. But he has build some really nice stuff on our Cave Map.
he might do on your server because you a mod but he destroys things and he really needs to stop and grow up

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
were not were telling the truth you seriously need to grow up end of
*We're
*not,
*we're
*truth.
*You
And what the heck is, "you seriously need to grow up end of" supposed to mean.
I don't really feel like talking to idiots like you anymore. Everyone who actually bothered to read my post agreed with me. When you're building a map you're occasionally going to have things taken out. Your cornucopia was a weird design floating in the middle of the ocean with chests out of balance. If I came across as rude I apologize (something you probably never do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci