• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Important message for builders! Grifer Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
*We're
*not,
*we're
*truth.
*You
And what the heck is, "you seriously need to grow up end of" supposed to mean.
I don't really feel like talking to idiots like you anymore. Everyone who actually bothered to read my post agreed with me. When you're building a map you're occasionally going to have things taken out. Your cornucopia was a weird design floating in the middle of the ocean with chests out of balance. If I came across as rude I apologize (something you probably never do)
see your making out that you were working on my build and when you came on tp'd to me then destroyed it i didnt even have chests there ! END OF

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude, that time I was pissed because I specifically had Hyrule set up a server for my level. He said we would work on my level on that server, he also said he would have you guys help me with the map, but you refused to and started to build your own map on the server specifically meant for my level. So I removed the Cornuopia you were working on.
Soooooo.....
First: I said, I'll host a server you can put your map on and invite people to help you, not that everyone on the server has to help you
Second: As Liam said, I posted that I'll host 5 maps on the server, that's what it is
Third: Why don't you talk before destroying his work?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Soooooo.....
First: I said, I'll host a server you can put your map on and invite people to help you, not that everyone on the server has to help you
Second: As Liam said, I posted that I'll host 5 maps on the server, that's what it is
Third: Why don't you talk before destroying his work?
Well gee, I guess you got me there. Yeah, what I did was wrong. Sorry about that, sorry BHLxLiam. :(

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
he might do on your server because you a mod but he destroys things and he really needs to stop and grow up
He was already building on the cave map before Clbrend was a mod.. just saying.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
see your making out that you were working on my build and when you came on tp'd to me then destroyed it i didnt even have chests there ! END OF
Actually your pictures show that you do have chests. Now what?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've just noticed BHLxLiam. Why are you working on two maps right now?

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
That's contradicting what you said earlier. You said those were pictures from before Master went there
No i made the post yesterday about my map but he griefed me few days befor that !
I've just noticed BHLxLiam. Why are you working on two maps right now?
And im working on 1 map ! seriously stop being annoying it has been sorted now so there iis no need to reply

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my map before he joined:http://imgur.com/a/tcuHW
Note the BEFORE HE JOINED. This implies the photo was taken before he was on the server.

No i made the post yesterday about my map but he griefed me few days befor that !

And im working on 1 map ! seriously stop being annoying it has been sorted now so there iis no need to reply
You are working on this sort of desert map, and also the jungle run map that you have a separate thread on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci