• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Increase of Personal Statistics

Should the player statistics page include the same information as the leader boards?

• Total voters

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
This is such a nice suggestion thread.
Because of this, and because it offers a neat feature with both courtesy and professionalism that won't require weeks worth of work, I've personally already talked it over with one of the devs. He says it can be easily done, and we may even be seeing another set of metrics being added to display as well.

I will talk it over with our web dev to implement. We may have to wait for another feature to be fully implemented first, but I'm sure we can get this set up. Thank you all for your suggestion, your patience, and your support.

Here's another thing to ponder: what other statistics would you like to see?
I've suggested distanced traveled, bow accuracy, amount of food eaten, average latency, win/loss ratio, last kill, and last kill by.
(Note: these statistics may not be added for a while, but it will help us see what statistics people would like to see most)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Col_StaR said:
Here's another thing to ponder: what other statistics would you like to see?[/B]
I've suggested distanced traveled, bow accuracy, amount of food eaten, average latency, win/loss ratio, last kill, and last kill by.
(Note: these statistics may not be added for a while, but it will help us see what statistics people would like to see most)
Oh wow!
I didn't think that stuff would be thought about!
The history of kills and deaths is something which I've seen on Project Ares, which is kinda cool.
I would be really interested in seeing the bow hit percentage though
See who's really a good shot :3

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
Because of this, and because it offers a neat feature with both courtesy and professionalism that won't require weeks worth of work, I've personally already talked it over with one of the devs. He says it can be easily done, and we may even be seeing another set of metrics being added to display as well.

I will talk it over with our web dev to implement. We may have to wait for another feature to be fully implemented first, but I'm sure we can get this set up. Thank you all for your suggestion, your patience, and your support.

Thanks a lot Col_StaR,

It's great that people show interest in the same issues as I :) It's also nice to hear such kindness from the staff and I look forward to future conversations. Don't hesitate to contact me regarding any decisions on the subject. Happy to help the community in anyway I can.

Regards
Swiftwork

Reaction score
Here is an idea. How about you are able to compare the statistics of two different players. Like bring them up side-by-side. Not sure how much work this would require, but I think its a good idea. :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

I would like to see all of those except for Bow Accuracy because then I think I'd just be ashamed of myself :p I also think, as part of the kill/death history and such, that you should be able to find out how many times you've killed a certain person in a game :)

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score

Those are some nice suggestions at the bottom, personally before that I'd rather see the current statistics done to a certain time frame such as Daily/Weekly wins, games played etc.

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I know it says it's a work in progress but it should show a lot more about the scoring system. Obviously everyone here has to have some sort of statistic or why else would you be in the community if you don't play? Or have never played?

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I'll go get the potato to work on this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci