• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Increase the punishment for hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly have a feeling that you're a hacker and you want to keep your wins if banned.
Lol that is too funny. I am NOT a hacker. I am just trying to give my opinion. I have never hacked in my life. Sorry dude but you are wrong.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, but the first ban should be longer. That's what I want. Also, the additional punishment of losing wins would discourage hacking even more.
I agree that you should be banned longer on you first offence but you should not loose your wins. But on your second offence you dhould be banned for life. And if you are banned for life you cant do much with your wins so it wouldnt matter if you reset wins after you get perm banned. I am not going to reply on this thread until someone make a good and valid point. You guys dont have a leg to stand on.

oscarreadwin

Tribute
Reaction score
I think you're one of those people that calls hacks on anyone that kills you, and then gets frustrated and uses hacks himself. 200 wins? I've seen your videos and you aren't that good mate.
Just sayin'
Also, you have yet to come up with a valid reason why getting rid of a hacker's wins would be unfair. All you say is that they might not have been hacking, which they clearly were, as they got caught.

PS: Your signature is long and distracting.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I think you're one of those people that calls hacks on anyone that kills you, and then gets frustrated and uses hacks himself. 200 wins? I've seen your videos and you aren't that good mate.
Just sayin'
Also, you have yet to come up with a valid reason why getting rid of a hacker's wins would be unfair. All you say is that they might not have been hacking, which they clearly were, as they got caught.

Ok well I dont call hacks on everyone that kills me. I have reported 35 hackers and all of them have been banned. And obviously I am that good because I have 200 and I win fairly. So I dont know why you are calling me not good when I have a lot of more wins than you and a way better ratio. Sorry mate

oscarreadwin

Tribute
Reaction score
It's not the size that matters. It's how you use it.
Now, if you have nothing to add to the matter, I would appreciate you not posting on here any more.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Just sayin'

Okay, you probably don't know me, but if you see me signature with my stats in it you should think I'm a pretty good player. Trust me I know hackers, most of them don't care about having like 500 wins or something, they just like the feeling of winning and therefor don't even care. Reason I know this is because a hacker agreed to Skype with me, most spoiled and saddest thing I've seen in my life. I would only agree with a longer ban, not taking away wins, you have to realize MCgamer would never agree to taking away wins, only longer bans, trust me I've discussed with mods about this.

oscarreadwin

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not sure dude... Should I trust you? Did you ask me to trust you enough times?
On a serious note, I think it's worth getting people to agree with me on this, as it would be a nice additional punishment for hackers. I know for a fact some hackers hack because they are frustrated that they have a low number of wins and want to look better.
I'm a noob and I'm proud of it, but other people are noobs in denial and resort to hacking.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok well I dont call hacks on everyone that kills me. I have reported 35 hackers and all of them have been banned. And obviously I am that good because I have 200 and I win fairly. So I dont know why you are calling me not good when I have a lot of more wins than you and a way better ratio. Sorry mate
Just because you have 200 wins does not mean you're a good player...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok, let's stop all the bickering and actually talk about the topic please.

I can get behind a longer 1st offense hacking ban. Although I'm kinda split on the win thing - a player could lose legitimate wins, but then again, it's certainly punishing them for their actions.

oscarreadwin

Tribute
Reaction score
That was my reasoning behind it. Even if the wins are legit, they have still broken rules and deserve to be punished. When they found out that Lance Armstrong had used performance enhancing drugs, they took away all of his tour de france wins. Think about it that way.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's like saying you can't get a NFL player in trouble for steroids because you don't know how long he was taking them. That's just stupid, hackers have an unfair advantage over other players, so any win they get does not count, therefore, reset.
I would agree if not for the fact that unfair bans happen. I think you're being unfair on boboy on this one. Plenty of good, legitimate players with upwards of 1000 wins have been banned for hacks wrongly, and to take away their wins would just be adding insult to injury. For actual hackers, I don't think it's a big deal that they keep their wins because the fact that they used to (or still do) hack completely discredits their records anyway.

That said, I'm all for a 1 month+ ban for first offence hacking. 1 week isn't going to teach anyone anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci