• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Increase the punishment for hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok well I dont call hacks on everyone that kills me. I have reported 35 hackers and all of them have been banned. And obviously I am that good because I have 200 and I win fairly. So I dont know why you are calling me not good when I have a lot of more wins than you and a way better ratio. Sorry mate
This thread is most definitely not the place to have this petty bickering. It doesn't matter what you're ration or win count is. Some people play more than others . . But that doesn't mean that he has to insult you for it. Please do not have these arguments on this thread because it is not necessary and doesn't help the reason for why the create made the thread.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
If it was my decision I would presonally make it a 3 week ban. Much more likely to get a point across.

LoganWayneOLD

Survivor
Reaction score
This topic has been discussed before, it has been decided the ban time will not change. Thread locked

TheDominoyo

Tribute
Reaction score
We basically beleave all players deserve a second chance, thats why we do as we do. I agree with boboy in not reseting there stats either... You can't tell whats hacks what if they only used it that one specific game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci