• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Increased Gamma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
Increased Gamma? What does it mean? I got ban for it and I have no idea of what it means -.-

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Going into your minecraft folders and increasing brightness above what's in the default. Although, a texture pack edit accomplishes the exact same thing...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's a setting you can change to increase your brightness, you have to dig around the files a bit. Dispute it if you weren't using it.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
How can you catch someone using increased gamma (I think hack clients call it 'Bright')?
Plus wouldn't you be able to prove you don't use increased gamma because you have a channel (that produces videos)? o_O

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
How can you catch someone using increased gamma (I think hack clients call it 'Bright')?
He is a youtuber, and when he posted a video he must of had increased gamma. That's pretty much the only way to find out.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't even know. I don't hack. I use brightness to the max and r3dcraft. Original video:

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I don't even know. I don't hack. I use brightness to the max and r3dcraft. Original video:
And it is against the rules to do that. You probably wouldn't have been banned but you just admitted it twice, so the ban will uphold.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Yea, Moonbase9 is meant to be pitch black because there is Obsidian (or some sort of block) covering the entire sky.
Omg. Read the freaking posts. I DON'T HACK.
Sorry, I commented at exactly the same time as you did, I didn't get to see the video beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci