• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Increased Gamma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
It could be just his texture pact. Texture pacts like shaders have full bright (looks like increased gamma) already in the texture pack.. I know plenty of them like this.

Rules clearly state that you can't increase your gamma, but somehow its allowed to use shaders and other mods that have it pretty much built into it. Dat logic?
I was wondering if that was possible. I just didn't know how it would work, though.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I was wondering if that was possible. I just didn't know how it would work, though.
It's just complicated lol. My old texture had full bright.. looked like increased gamma. I had to change it because some ppl get banned for the "increased gamma" unfairly. I didn't want anyone accusing me of it.. so I just had to switch it up. Better safe than sorry I guess..

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
It's just complicated lol. My old texture had full bright.. looked like increased gamma. I had to change it because some ppl get banned for the "increased gamma" unfairly. I didn't want anyone accusing me of it.. so I just had to switch it up. Better safe than sorry I guess..
Reminds me of a skin pack for my old game. It came sorted with everything, so there was no copy-and-pasting involved. Only thing is, the name was changed to Name Andern (German for Name Change), and people didn't know how to change their name. One day, someone hacked with the name, and got banned. The skin pack was so popular though, that many people had their name changed to 'Nameandern', so we ended up banning a sh*t ton of people who we thought were ban evading by accident. We called people hackers when it wasn't even their fault.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is teh proof:
Cool. I can't watch it atm because I'm being buffered, but tell a staff member about it, or if your ban dispute hasn't been closed, post it there.

EDIT: Something happened with the recording: Your menu didn't pop up. =/
EDIT: Lol, nothing popped up bro. I can see your mouse but I can't see you flying around or anything. xD
Try again, maybe with un-fullscreened MC.

Last edited:

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm...
It does look a ton darker than your 'HAXXXX DOOOOOD' video. Did you use some sort of filter when editing the other video? Send the video to a Snr. Mod anyways, and ask if you could have your ban dispute unlocked.

Last edited:

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm...
It does look a ton darker than your 'HAXXXX DOOOOOD' video. Did you use some sort of filter when editing the other video? Send the video to a Snr. Mod anyways, and ask if you could have your ban dispute unlocked.
The hax doooood video was edited w/ sony vegas, dis one was just straight off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci