• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lohlex

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: DayDuskDawn
Wins: 1037
Premium: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: Eastern
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Blue yeti yes and yes (dont want to give away my skype so i will message it to someone if needed)
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): Becuase i am a very skilled pvper and i would love to be in your clan to have a good time and meet new people. I already know some of your members (well some of your past members in sectorsix) and tpemrickjr has messaged me asking to join this clan / apply for it. :D hope you accept Thanks
~Day

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: DayDuskDawn
Wins: 1037
Premium: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: Eastern
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Blue yeti yes and yes (dont want to give away my skype so i will message it to someone if needed)
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): Becuase i am a very skilled pvper and i would love to be in your clan to have a good time and meet new people. I already know some of your members (well some of your past members in sectorsix) and tpemrickjr has messaged me asking to join this clan / apply for it. :D hope you accept Thanks
~Day
sweg.

A5TRO_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: A5TRO_ ( My alt is tobinlia000)
Wins: 76 (Out of 400) 239 on my tobinlia000 account.
Premium: Diamond
Time Zone:pacific Standard Time
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: I have a mic and I'll install teamspeak. My skype is tobinlia000
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I'm a very devoted player. I know how sector six didn't have very active players, and i promise I will be as active as I can. As far as Pvp goes I consider my self pretty good at the game and I have a 1/5 ratio on my new account. I would love to be in this clan 'cause everyone seems really awesome and if I do get accepted I will be thrilled! <3 -A5TRO

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm trying my best to be active not sure if I'm active enough but ill try my best to get on.
WTF HOW DID YOU NOT GET ACCEPTED? Yo, my man Kupi is teh best at teh defensive plays so ya need to put more consideration.

P.S.: Sorry if this came off as legitimately cocky or something but...Sweg.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
WTF HOW DID YOU NOT GET ACCEPTED? Yo, my man Kupi is teh best at teh defensive plays so ya need to put more consideration.

P.S.: Sorry if this came off as legitimately cocky or something but...Sweg.
Haha thanks man but its fine,no hard feelings at all and I'm not sure why I wasn't accepted ill pm link now

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Reaction score
This is going to be amazing! You guys are a good group of friends and so that means good teamwork and good teamwork means a good team! Good luck guys! <3

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci