• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: BomBashious
Wins: err like 1200 or something dunno
Premium: diamond thanks 2 arubans
Time Zone: pst
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: ya
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): because around here i am known as god

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): because around here i am known as god
Saywot

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
BumBishus stryx agen yo

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I was flabbergasted upon seeing that I was declined. My application was flawless. What could have possibly gone wrong... I guess I'll have to apply again next week and give them a real thorough, detailed, and insightful second attempt. :p
I'd wish you luck but you're jawa. Jawa don't need luck.

Slimeboy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: BrandonPorter11
Wins: 758
Premium: No donor.
Time Zone: Est
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yes, Yes bam_bam811
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): You should accept me because i am a very good pvper in my opinion and is very mature around most people. Sometimes i like to have fun and will always be there for my clan. I also have a lot of experiance from MCSG. You know since i have 5000 games played. But my ratio is very bad because i played half my games with a track pad and 10 fps and still don't got to try hard in-game while playing with friends and solo. I have also been a Officer in a clan named #Reborn. And i think that would should a great maturity.

Sharkshard

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Sharkshard
Wins: 149
Premium: No srry im poor
Time Zone: EST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Mic: Turtle BEach Ear Force x12, TEamspeak: no srry but i can get it, skype: dbmethan
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I have been in clans good and bad and i have always wanted to be in a really good clan like this i want to get to know the community better by joining clans and i espically want to get to know the good people in the communtiy better so i hope you consider me link im a big fan also wish i had ur bow skillz #Sweg #Baller

Fr0g

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Ethor2000
Wins: Around 300 including alts.
Premium: Diamond Donor

Time Zone: Mountain
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yes, skype is;redfr0gofficial
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I am not the best pvper ever, and I am not going to lie about it. But, I have the experience with fighting in clans or teams. I play very smart and use everything against the enemy, even themselfs. I've been in several clans, and I know how to communicate. I am also active, and will be the most hardworking person in the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci