• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infamous

cankillu123

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome To Infamous
We are Infamous: an upcoming strong clan that will stop at nothing to be the best. We want to welcome all new and upcoming pvpers that have enough confidence to take on anyone. The people who will never say we can't win are one of us and you are the kind of person we want. Finally, don't forget you can make a name here and we'll stop at nothing to be the best.

Requirements:
1. Must have 150+ wins. Exceptions may and will be made. Must be over the age of 10 years. Must have a good ratio of about 1/7 or better. Exceptions can be made from 1v1ing the staff or good member of the clan. You must have a skype and a good microphone.
Name-
IGN-
age-
wins/games played-
pvp strengths-
pvp weaknesses-
Skype-
Have you had any past clans if so what are they-
Why do you want to be in Infamous-

ROSTER:
(7/24)
Owners:
ZombieGamingPvP

Co-owners:
TrickyRedShift/xDomestic
Andres0907
IceyHD

Admin:
TumYumFamilyHD

Mod:

Elites:

Officers:

Nobles:
Hankster13

Members:

Wins: 1 Losses: 0 Forfeits: 0

Infamous vs The Tigers
Wins: 5 Losses:

Name: Danny
IGN: cankillu123
Wins/Games Played: 3 wins 297 losses... Can I pvp one of the owners? I want to prove myself. Please.
PVP Strengths: Bow and Sword
Pvp Weaknesses: Flint and steel
Skype: cankillu123 / Danny (Include spaces where I put them :D)
What are your past clans?- None :p
Why do you want to be in InFamous?: It would be a great expirience for me. I will be your friend :D! I will hopefully help you in your future clan wars. Please add me.

ZombieGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but your requirements are no where close to where they need to be. You may try and prove yiurself, but you may need some real practice. But if you wish to, you may do so. DENIED

PeanutCakers

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello Infamous,I am looking for a clan battle for my clan Viral US Division.If you accept please add my skype. - Iplayfootball33 - But if not please reply. Thank you -Peanut

ZombieGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome To Infamous
We are Infamous: an upcoming strong clan that will stop at nothing to be the best. We want to welcome all new and upcoming pvpers that have enough confidence to take on anyone. The people who will never say we can't win are one of us and you are the kind of person we want. Finally, don't forget you can make a name here and we'll stop at nothing to be the best.

Requirements:
1. Must have 150+ wins. Exceptions may and will be made. Must be over the age of 10 years. Must have a good ratio of about 1/7 or better. Exceptions can be made from 1v1ing the staff or good member of the clan. You must have a skype and a good microphone.
Name-
IGN-
age-
wins/games played-
pvp strengths-
pvp weaknesses-
Skype-

ROSTER:
(5/24)
Owners:
ZombieGamingPvP

Co-owners:
TrickyRedShift/xDomestic
Andres0907
IceyHD

Admin:
TumYumFamilyHD

Mod:

Elites:

Officers:

Nobles:

Members:

Wins/Losses/Forfeits
1-0-0

Infamous vs The Tigers
5-3 WIN
Wow, The Tigers disbanded after we beat them... Idk if they did it cuz we won, but thats dumb.

ZombieGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome To Infamous

Requirements:
Name-
IGN-
age-
wins/games played-
pvp strengths-
pvp weaknesses-
Skype-

ROSTER:
(5/24)
Owners:
ZombieGamingPvP

Co-owners:
TrickyRedShift/xDomestic
Andres0907
IceyHD

Admin:
TumYumFamilyHD

Mod:

Elites:

Officers:
PeanutCakerz

Nobles:

Members:

Wins/Losses/Forfeits
1-0-0

Infamous vs The Tigers
5-3 WIN

PeanutCakers

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Call me Peanut.
IGN- PeanutCakerz
age- 12
wins/games played- 185/1256
pvp strengths- Swords ;) Jk Playing defence of.
pvp weaknesses- Hackers and fns spammerz
Skype- iplayfootball33
Have you had any past clans if so what are they- Bad ones
Why do you want to be in Infamous- I can help the clan ratio get better and we can get more wins.

ZombieGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Name- Call me Peanut.
IGN- PeanutCakerz
age- 12
wins/games played- 185/1256
pvp strengths- Swords ;) Jk Playing defence of.
pvp weaknesses- Hackers and fns spammerz
Skype- iplayfootball33
Have you had any past clans if so what are they- Bad ones
Why do you want to be in Infamous- I can help the clan ratio get better and we can get more wins.
You are ACCEPTED

Skullnight

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't put me on the roster,I'm leaving the clan

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member