• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenorkss

Spectator
Reaction score
Wins/Games:
Wins in past 50 games: 13
Skype Name:Zenorkss or Jonathan Avila
Past Clans:Nope
Strengths:I Belive in my sword combat skills and my fishing rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):Getting bowed spammed like crazy
Why would you like to join?:I want to join a clan Because minecraft is getting dull can i would i like to feel the rush of the game any as i use to
Why should we accept you?:Im Not saying u wouldnt/would join the clan but a request of me join the clan and i belived that it would be in honnor to join a pro clan like this :0
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?:Ill Fit In Easily im a nice person who dosnet use profanity and very fast at getting friends too :3

naypan

Survivor
Reaction score
Wins/Games:
Wins in past 50 games: 13
Skype Name:Zenorkss or Jonathan Avila
Past Clans:Nope
Strengths:I Belive in my sword combat skills and my fishing rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):Getting bowed spammed like crazy
Why would you like to join?:I want to join a clan Because minecraft is getting dull can i would i like to feel the rush of the game any as i use to
Why should we accept you?:Im Not saying u wouldnt/would join the clan but a request of me join the clan and i belived that it would be in honnor to join a pro clan like this :0
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?:Ill Fit In Easily im a nice person who dosnet use profanity and very fast at getting friends too :3
Actually mate, you have 2 wins in your past 50 games :)
You're also a US player, look for a clan with [US] in the title, and apply there.

bballstaz_mc

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: bballstaz/Zexal_
Wins/Games: bballstaz 77/456 Zexal_ 109/536
Wins in past 50 games: bballstaz only 2 xD| Zexal_ only 5. This is because I'm just mucking around.
Skype Name: zexalplays.mc
Past Clans: #ExiLe and I think that's about it.
Strengths: Fishing rod, bow spamming and Sword combos.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): fns spammer, 2 teamers and High ground fights
Why would you like to join?: I feel like I would want to join Integrity because I just looking for a Clan to chill with and talk to some good Lads.
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me into Integrity because I'm a good a respectful and friendly person to get to know and I also am a decent mcsg player.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I think I would fit in this Clan because I know a fair bit of people in this Clan and I'm a good mates with you guys.

-Cheers for reading my Application

-bballstaz

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: bballstaz/Zexal_
Wins/Games: bballstaz 77/456 Zexal_ 109/536
Wins in past 50 games: bballstaz only 2 xD| Zexal_ only 5. This is because I'm just mucking around.
Skype Name: zexalplays.mc
Past Clans: #ExiLe and I think that's about it.
Strengths: Fishing rod, bow spamming and Sword combos.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): fns spammer, 2 teamers and High ground fights
Why would you like to join?: I feel like I would want to join Integrity because I just looking for a Clan to chill with and talk to some good Lads.
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me into Integrity because I'm a good a respectful and friendly person to get to know and I also am a decent mcsg player.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I think I would fit in this Clan because I know a fair bit of people in this Clan and I'm a good mates with you guys.

-Cheers for reading my Application

-bballstaz
will come to Integ <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, Fancy is not back, but he is [Away], therefore, I need to be put on the list, thx

-Fancy

ps: gengarhd is next no.1 au
pps: jewlx is too

<3 ilyall

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
All applications that have not been replied to prior to Bballstaz/Zexal_ have been Declined.
Well, Fancy is not back, but he is [Away], therefore, I need to be put on the list, thx

-Fancy

ps: gengarhd is next no.1 au
pps: jewlx is too

<3 ilyall
yis sir

Thermalrage

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Thermalrage
Wins/Games: 334 / 1339 | 550 / 4k ( Stats reset. ) A few alts, will explain to fuzion over skype. I'm sure he knows them tho. So, like 750+ In total.

Wins in past 50 games: Like, 15. xD
Skype Name: apthermal
Past Clans: Lynx, Adrenaline, Absolution, Defile
Strengths: Sword, Flint and steel.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow strafing.
Why would you like to join?: Aw, idk. Looks pre mint.
Why should we accept you?: cos ping abuse, and you all love me. Don't even lie.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I only saw a few people on the lineup whom dislike me, but i hope we can get over that.

Doing noobies aswell, cos his mum is cray.

IGN: Thenoobiegamer.

Wins/Games: 16 / 34 | 3 stats resets. 600 + In total.
Wins in past 50 games: Wins in past 34 = 19
Skype Name: xxidontknowyouxx
Past Clans: Lynx, Influx, Dauntless, Defile
Strengths: Sword, Rod.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Clicking.
Why would you like to join?: Same reason as thermal
Why should we accept you?: Umm, idk. I can abuse my ping pre well?
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: Ah, the people in here look pre nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci