• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity - Australian Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazz_mcpie

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: hazz_mcpie
Wins/Games: 48 out of 403
Skype Name: hazz_mcpie
Strengths: Flint n' Steel, Crits with my sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Fishing rod, massive teams
Past Clans: Devine, Hyper
Why would you like to join: I was in a past clan with BigFella and enjoyed that time a lot and I hope to socialize with other MCSG members and have fun about it. :)
Why should we accept you: MCSG is half my life and being in a clan would be more awesome, plus I was a past Co-Owner who socialized with all the members of my past clan and I did a good job at it. I know I have low wins, but I work super well with 3 - 5 people in a team ingame.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes, I talk a lot (shown above) and love MCSG. Being in a group that I can fight by their side makes me feel happy and inspired. Please let me join... ...I'll be well behaved. :rolleyes:

Attachments

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: hazz_mcpie
Wins/Games:
48 out of 403
Skype Name: hazz_mcpie
Strengths: Flint n' Steel, Crits with my sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Fishing rod, massive teams
Past Clans: Devine, Hyper
Why would you like to join: I was in a past clan with BigFella and enjoyed that time a lot and I hope to socialize with other MCSG members and have fun about it. :)
Why should we accept you: MCSG is half my life and being in a clan would be more awesome, plus I was a past Co-Owner who socialized with all the members of my past clan and I did a good job at it. I know I have low wins, but I work super well with 3 - 5 people in a team ingame.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes, I talk a lot (shown above) and love MCSG. Being in a group that I can fight by their side makes me feel happy and inspired. Please let me join... ...I'll be well behaved. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately you have been DENIED as you don't reach the win requirement. Please reapply when you do :)

Reaction score
The definition of integrity according to google is.
Integrity: the state of being whole and undivided.
Good luck!, maybe cheerleader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci