• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity - Australian Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Thanks for your application. Unfortunately you have been DECLINED due to bad relations with members in our clan.
C'mon man, at least a trial, I'm sorry if I have ever upset you in any way, please accept me for a trial at least, I wrote a whole novel for my application.

Please.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
M8 I wrote a novel and I still gt declined xD

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Vernza
Wins/Games: 1100/5000+ (Alts)
Skype Name: Hugedonkey1234
Strengths: Sword, rod, fns
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow, Bow dodging
Past Clans: #Synergy, #Fury, #Fade + More
Why would you like to join: Because i feel as if i would fit in this clan more than other clans out there.+-+`
Why should we accept you: Because i would like to show the people that i have been rude to in the past that i am nice guys, i also think that i could bring alot of knowledge and tactics into this clan.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes, i understand that i have bad relations with people in this clan but i hope that i can show them that im actually nice :)

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Vernza
Wins/Games: 1100/5000+ (Alts)
Skype Name: Hugedonkey1234
Strengths: Sword, rod, fns
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow, Bow dodging
Past Clans: #Synergy, #Fury, #Fade + More
Why would you like to join: Because i feel as if i would fit in this clan more than other clans out there.+-+`
Why should we accept you: Because i would like to show the people that i have been rude to in the past that i am nice guys, i also think that i could bring alot of knowledge and tactics into this clan.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes, i understand that i have bad relations with people in this clan but i hope that i can show them that im actually nice :)
You are now Pending.
APPLICATION

IGN: marcustorosidis
Wins/Games: 202/1598 (Started as noob, I'm decent atm)
Skype Name: marxtoro
Strengths: Best: Bow, Good: Sword, Flint and Steel, Strafing, Decent: Rod (Still Improving)
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): PC/Internet lag (Fixing Both), Big Teams (3+)
Past Clans:Vast Pvp, FlameZ, Destiny
Why would you like to join: I would like to join because all the members seem like really fun people to be around and play with. I really want to get to know all the members!
Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I believe I am a good team player, fun to be around and from what I've heard funny?!
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I believe I will fit in with all the members as I know some already and believe that I will feel very 'welcome' if I get accepted

Thanks for reading!!! I hope you take my application into consideration.
Your application has not been discussed yet.

NachoesRloaded

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:NachoesReloaded/chopbasketball
Wins/Games: 407/2026
Skype Name:demnachoes
Strengths: SwordCombos: Turn around, Rod, FnS and Bow. Bow: Long ranged shots, 180's, arrow combos involving swords and bow locking with double charged bow shots.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Sometimes running into fights with people that out gear me really easily and going for fns's at the wrong time as well as ditching a fight (with the new No Cheat+ plugin it's pretty hard)
Past Clans:Quantum, Hope, Axis, Synergy, Fade. Others that I can not remember.
Why would you like to join: Too get too know some of the members in this clan that I don't have the best relations with, also to just play with some new people.
Why should we accept you: Because I consider myself funny and again because I'd really like to get too know some of the members a lot better and explain that I'm not a "Ping abuser".
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I'm not sure how I'll fit in, but I guess if I get accepted (Pending) I'll found out how to get a long with some people that may not really like me cause they dont know me that well, anyway. Thank you for taking your time to look at my application!

marcustorosidis

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:NachoesReloaded/chopbasketball
Wins/Games: 407/2026
Skype Name:demnachoes
Strengths: SwordCombos: Turn around, Rod, FnS and Bow. Bow: Long ranged shots, 180's, arrow combos involving swords and bow locking with double charged bow shots.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Sometimes running into fights with people that out gear me really easily and going for fns's at the wrong time as well as ditching a fight (with the new No Cheat+ plugin it's pretty hard)
Past Clans:Quantum, Hope, Axis, Synergy, Fade. Others that I can not remember.
Why would you like to join: Too get too know some of the members in this clan that I don't have the best relations with, also to just play with some new people.
Why should we accept you: Because I consider myself funny and again because I'd really like to get too know some of the members a lot better and explain that I'm not a "Ping abuser".
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I'm not sure how I'll fit in, but I guess if I get accepted (Pending) I'll found out how to get a long with some people that may not really like me cause they dont know me that well, anyway. Thank you for taking your time to look at my application!
Recommended

Alex_T101

Diamond
Reaction score
bigfella, we need to discuss issues, i would like to join this clan

IGN: Alex_T101

Skype Name: alex.tsoutsouras/Alex_T101 (My new skype)

Strengths: bow combos, flint and steel, rod combos

Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): dodging arrows, long range bow fights.

Past Clans: #Force #Kronic #Silence #Fade

Why would you like to join: i want to join because i want to get a fresh start and a fresh clan, i am also friends with some of the members.

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because i think i will help out the clan finding clan battles and being an active member.

Do you think you will fit in with the clan: i think i will fit in with the clan but i need to solve some problems with a member of this clan.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
you also claimed to be mod in a few applications? correct me if wrong I think most people saw
I had an interview with RazzleGirl and she said you would be a good mod. - so I thought from that I would be accepted... Obviously I wasn't, anyways Bigfella98 I'm now friends with Brodie and I hope we can restart our friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci