• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity - Australian Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:NachoesReloaded/chopbasketball
Wins/Games: 407/2026
Skype Name:demnachoes
Strengths: SwordCombos: Turn around, Rod, FnS and Bow. Bow: Long ranged shots, 180's, arrow combos involving swords and bow locking with double charged bow shots.
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Sometimes running into fights with people that out gear me really easily and going for fns's at the wrong time as well as ditching a fight (with the new No Cheat+ plugin it's pretty hard)
Past Clans:Quantum, Hope, Axis, Synergy, Fade. Others that I can not remember.
Why would you like to join: Too get too know some of the members in this clan that I don't have the best relations with, also to just play with some new people.
Why should we accept you: Because I consider myself funny and again because I'd really like to get too know some of the members a lot better and explain that I'm not a "Ping abuser".
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I'm not sure how I'll fit in, but I guess if I get accepted (Pending) I'll found out how to get a long with some people that may not really like me cause they dont know me that well, anyway. Thank you for taking your time to look at my application!
100% Moved to Pending. Good luck we (speaking on behalf of me and ryzo) are ready to get to know you more. I'm sure other members will be too.
bigfella, we need to discuss issues, i would like to join this clan

IGN: Alex_T101

Skype Name: alex.tsoutsouras/Alex_T101 (My new skype)
Strengths: bow combos, flint and steel, rod combos
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): dodging arrows, long range bow fights.
Past Clans: #Force #Kronic #Silence #Fade

Why would you like to join: i want to join because i want to get a fresh start and a fresh clan, i am also friends with some of the members.
Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because i think i will help out the clan finding clan battles and being an active member.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: i think i will fit in with the clan but i need to solve some problems with a member of this clan.

Declined. Bad relations with clan members.

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
ooOoOo such pending c: Best of luck to those on pending!

NachoesRloaded

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for the pending I will be on later to day for trial and just to speak with some of you guys :D

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
I had an interview with RazzleGirl and she said you would be a good mod. - so I thought from that I would be accepted... Obviously I wasn't, anyways Bigfella98 I'm now friends with Brodie and I hope we can restart our friendship!
You know, December has a point. And you tried to make me get you platinum donor, when u said u were getting mod. (Just saying)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
C'mon man, at least a trial, I'm sorry if I have ever upset you in any way, please accept me for a trial at least, I wrote a whole novel for my application.

Please.
If you dont get accepted, then I recommend not bothering and whining to the owners about it on the forums as it will cause future trouble. Im pretty sure you are at a mature age to now this.

NinjaChicken23

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: NinjaChicken23
Wins/Games: 2111/6904
Skype Name: You have me :p
Strengths: F&S, Bow, Rod (sometimes) Playing smart
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Sword, Water fights
Past Clans: #Terra, #Quantum, #Plastics, #Destiny, #Dauntless
Why would you like to join: I am friends with most people in the clan and talk to a few of you quite often
Why should we accept you: The real question is, why shouldn't you?
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yeahh

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: NinjaChicken23
Wins/Games: 2111/6904
Skype Name: You have me :p
Strengths: F&S, Bow, Rod (sometimes) Playing smart
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Sword, Water fights
Past Clans: #Terra, #Quantum, #Plastics, #Destiny, #Dauntless
Why would you like to join: I am friends with most people in the clan and talk to a few of you quite often
Why should we accept you: The real question is, why shouldn't you?
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yeahh
Ofcourse NunjaChucken32 is Accepted.

MLG_R3DZ

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: MLG_R3DZ
Wins/Games: 222/1000+
Skype Name: mlg_r3dz
Strengths: Sword, Rod, Fns, Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Lagg
Past Clans: #Redemption, #Ciiderz, #FlameZ
Why would you like to join: because i want to join a clan to have fun and participate alot and enjoy with the clan
Why should we accept you: Because im a skillful player and i will help with the clan
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes Ofcourse

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MLG_R3DZ
Wins/Games: 222/1000+
Skype Name: mlg_r3dz
Strengths: Sword, Rod, Fns, Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Lagg
Past Clans: #Redemption, #Ciiderz, #FlameZ
Why would you like to join: because i want to join a clan to have fun and participate alot and enjoy with the clan
Why should we accept you: Because im a skillful player and i will help with the clan
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes Ofcourse
Unfortunately you have been DENIED as you don't reach the win requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci