• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Intense Eu - Us

Intense

Tribute
Reaction score
ye you see, a real clan leader would have never reacted on my critics like that, you dont deserve to handle a clan... learn before making one...
Dude we are doing fine I dont need people telling me what to do. If its so wrong how come we have good enough players to win clan wars. and we have a good friendship.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Dude we are doing fine I dont need people telling me what to do. If its so wrong how come we have good enough players to win clan wars. and we have a good friendship.
how? cause 90% of your clan are kids, if i was you, i would have already edited te thread, it looks crap...

Reaction score
Age[12+]: I am 14 years of age.
Wins[150+]: I don't have over 150 wins but i have 107 and i am getting more and more wins every day now.

SkypeName: My skype is grantnicholl1234
PvP Strengths: My PvP strengths are Water fights/Parkour/Flint and Steal/Bowing and i am a wee bit good at fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses:Not learning to back away from a player when i a am low because i just want the kill/all the hackers that play on the servers when trying to kill them.
Why Do You Wan t to become a #Intense Player: It looks like a good clan that can go somewhere.
What Is your Minecraft IGN: My IGN is grantnicholl1234
Are you applying for EU/US: I am applying for EU.

Intense

Tribute
Reaction score
Age[12+]: I am 14 years of age.
Wins[150+]: I don't have over 150 wins but i have over and i am getting more and more wins every day now.

SkypeName: My skype is grantnicholl1234
PvP Strengths: My PvP strengths are Water fights/Parkour/Flint and Steal/Bowing and i am a wee bit good at fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses:Not learning to back away from a player when i a am low because i just want the kill/all the hackers that play on the servers when trying to kill them.
Why Do You Wan t to become a #Intense Player: It looks like a good clan that can go somewhere.
What Is your Minecraft IGN: My IGN is grantnicholl1234
Are you applying for EU/US: I am applying for EU.
Denied, YOu applied for this clan before and you seemed not very mature so we chose not to accept you.

Reaction score
and u know i am good because i was a trial member then i was in the clan but i left but i regret leaving

williambro

Survivor
Reaction score
Gl max my man Cheerleader plox -william/TheCrazyCowww/william04789 :D

acelr

Diamond
Reaction score
Age[12+]: I'm 15
Wins[200+]: I have 205 wins, and counting!

SkypeName: Either Liam R. or Pegzit. Windows 8 added confusion with my Skype username.
PvP Strengths: Sword combat! I'm really handy with a sword, and I'm good at PvP battle.
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rods! I hate when people use them, and I always fall victim to the fishing rod tactic. Luckily, 1.7 is coming soon, and fishing rods will become ineffective.
Why Do You Want to become a #Intense Player: I want to join a clan. I've been on MCSG for a while, and I want to branch out and make new friends. I want to play with elite players who know what to do. I'm a fun person with a great attitude toward teamwork! I'll be a valued member to your team.
What Is your Minecraft IGN: acelr

Are you applying for EU/US: US

MetxlPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Age[12+]: 13
Wins[200+]: i've got 2 accounts 93 on one and on other one 70

SkypeName: MetxlUGot
PvP Strengths: Sword
PvP Weaknesses: Flint&Steel
Why Do You Want to become a #Intense Player: I Want To Join A Good Clan
What Is your Minecraft IGN: MetxlPvP