• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Intense Eu - Us

Intense

Tribute
Reaction score
Why In all the clan battles that you have had you win because "they forfeit" do you put that there just because they rect you?... Take a loss kids
Um i have done that twice and on one of them we were doing first to 3 2-0 to us then they said they forfeit and generals cheated, autowin. and Obo i have the evidence, but like i said I cant give it to u from my Ipod but when im on my pc i will so stop spamming our thread with useless things.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Um i have done that twice and on one of them we were doing first to 3 2-0 to us then they said they forfeit and generals cheated, autowin.
We never cheated, also how did we cheat the first match we had when we won 5-3. Tell me.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Evidence is on Norwegian. Also it doesnt say date... Lol you failed horrible the evidence is not good enough xD
Hello, there. I have evidence and this will be shown to an Mod(KD) and it will be an picture at our thread with what it means for people which dont understand. Peace out & GET OFF this THREAD now!

Nafalgar

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi all, i am really sorry for doing this but its the really hard to get known on youtube :/ Now normally i dont spam these messages but i really think i deserve some more attention -_ - If you guys whould like to be in one of my videos feel free to ask i will always respond XD

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NafalgarHD

Hope to welcome you soon

FaithlessMiner, #Intense Admin

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, there. I have evidence and this will be shown to an Mod(KD) and it will be an picture at our thread with what it means for people which dont understand. Peace out & GET OFF this THREAD now!
MOD= nothing to do with clanwars. Also as you said: Hakkys123 was in your clan: therefore we actually auto win, because you had 3 players ingame and not 2 #Fail. End of discussion.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
MOD= nothing to do with clanwars. Also as you said: Hakkys123 was in your clan: therefore we actually auto win, because you had 3 players ingame and not 2 #Fail. End of discussion.
Are you kidding me! He has told you to stop nagging him, to get off his thread, and you have done NONE of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci