• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Intense Eu - Us

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you kidding me! He has told you to stop nagging him, to get off his thread, and you have done NONE of that.
Just saying: A old chat between me and my brother hakkys has nothing to do with the clanwar to do. Also I said: end of discussion.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Just saying: A old chat between me and my brother hakkys has nothing to do with the clanwar to do. Also I said: end of discussion.
You keep nagging him about this loss that he didn't put up. He told you to get off this thread, and you didn't.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
OK, everyone settle down. If the arguing and flaming will continue, I will lock this thread. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
OK, everyone settle down. If the arguing and flaming will continue, I will lock this thread. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything.
Then go ahead and lock this thread. These guys are very bad sports and does not have evidence that is proper and can actually be used. Ive tried to sort it out and to say end pf dicussion, but they keep on re applying. sorry for flame, but this need to be locked.

Intense

Tribute
Reaction score
Then go ahead and lock this thread. These guys are very bad sports and does not have evidence that is proper and can actually be used. Ive tried to sort it out and to say end pf dicussion, but they keep on re applying. sorry for flame, but this need to be locked.
Mate it doesnt, you rage at us calling us cheats and saying we are noobs ect then you cheat and you dont accept the evidence; we dont want this thread locked so get off.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Mate it doesnt, you rage at us calling us cheats and saying we are noobs ect then you cheat and you dont accept the evidence; we dont want this thread locked so get off.
Dude, howd I raged so far? xD Also? That we cheat? How did we cheat? You obviously cheat when you claim victories when you are losing 0-2 and say that we use a alt account that is actually a player in this clan? Lol, thats the worst Ive seen of bad sports man. Take a loss.

Intense

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude, howd I raged so far? xD Also? That we cheat? How did we cheat? You obviously cheat when you claim victories when you are losing 0-2 and say that we use a alt account that is actually a player in this clan? Lol, thats the worst Ive seen of bad sports man. Take a loss.
btw it was 1-0. -_- leave

omg you havmnt won vs takensouls
We did 5-4. Leave.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
wow, you guys really should learn how to get real members to apply, your thread looks too bold... edit it, and add more art...

Reactions: OBO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci