• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Intense Eu - Us

fa90000l

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually spax said to me: dude you should join my clan.
But ok I'll wait ;).

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
You say you won vs us because we used an alt, but really: hakkys123/senchslash is in your clan, so how can this be our alt acc, it is yours. Show evidence.

Intense

Tribute
Reaction score
You say you won vs us because we used an alt, but really: hakkys123/senchslash is in your clan, so how can this be our alt acc, it is yours. Show evidence.
we have evidence of you asking Sench if he could cover for you. Leave please, you are not wanted here.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
we have evidence of you asking Sench if he could cover for you. Leave please, you are not wanted here.
Then show the evidence.. Omfg, or else you lose.. LOL

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Why In all the clan battles that you have had you win because "they forfeit" do you put that there just because they rect you?... Take a loss kids

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Why In all the clan battles that you have had you win because "they forfeit" do you put that there just because they rect you?... Take a loss kids
Lol nice that you noticed. GG we win Spax. He doesnt have evidence neither do you! GG
EDIT: also where is your loss when the first battle, that we won 5-3?:)

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol nice that you noticed. GG we win Spax. He doesnt have evidence neither do you! GG
EDIT: also where is your loss when the first battle, that we won 5-3?:)
He doesn't post loses cus you guys so called "Hacked"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci