• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet Friends/LDR's!

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Darlings!

So today's thread is about Internet friends and Long Distance Relationships! (LDR'S)
I personally have had Long Distance Relationships and I still have a lot of Internet friends, and I have thankfully had the opportunity to meet quite a few of my amazing internet friends, I'll stick some photos in here at the end of me with some of my friends :)

I have been given the opportunity once again to meet up with other Internet friends and I am in the mood for looking at photos/reading other peoples stories of meeting your Long Distance Friends or Significant Others.

So in the comments tell me your stories show me your pictures or just simply tell me about your internet friends :)

These are pictures from FanFest when StrauberryJam, HeyImBee and I met everyone :) :
Emily
Britt
Kris
Anthony and
Toby :)

If I find more photos they will be added :)

Have a fabulous day/night !
-Bub/Danni

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
No stories, I don't have (Internet) Friends.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I haven't met up with any internet friends in real life to this day, however Kat and I may see each other at an amusement park this summer! :D

Reactions: Kat

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
I haven't met any of my online friends, (i kri evry tiem)

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
I have tins of real life friends. Most off them being on my swim team. If I find any pictures, I can show them to you.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I haven't met up with any internet friends in real life to this day, however Kat and I may see each other at an amusement park this summer! :D
I'm literally so excited! Ceroria will be my second friend I've ever met.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci