• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet Friends/LDR's!

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
I'd have to go on a tour. I'd start with New Zealand to meet - Jordstar3479 and Lebron12. I would then fly over to Australia to meet - Kiirsten, _misscatwoman_ and Pearlyyy. I would then make my way to Canada to meet AGFire2013 then I would end my tour in the United States to meet - TheLastGapple and TigerLilyy. Seems legit :p
Omgomogmomgomgomg I haven't spoken to you in ages. Don't have Internet at home. Blah blahblah, anyway- I will meet you and all my friends one day and it'll be so special and thankyou for giving me something good to look forward to :) hope you're havin a good day 'yo' c;

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I have never met up with any "internet friends" as you all seem to call them. However, If i were to meet someone from the MCSG community, I would probably want to meet Ceroria or SnoopSean because they seem like really nice people. Also Vanicle | Vanessa I guess.

As of right now, I have never even posted a picture of me on these forums.

~Vanth
OMG SOMEONE TAGGED MEH! :D

I FEEL SO FAMOUS!

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Omgomogmomgomgomg I haven't spoken to you in ages. Don't have Internet at home. Blah blahblah, anyway- I will meet you and all my friends one day and it'll be so special and thankyou for giving me something good to look forward to :) hope you're havin a good day 'yo' c;
True.. Where have you been?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci