• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet Friends/LDR's!

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I met one of my really good internet friends last October. He was visiting family that lived near me. c:

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
I have met two online friends, and I have met my LDR boyfriend!

About a year ago was when I met my very first online friend. We had been close for about two years and some of her family lived in my area so naturally she decided to visit me. We went to a local football game together and got tons of food and candy and just had girl time. Later that night she had to leave which was very sad and I will admit I cried a lot.

The second friend was a guy who moderated on a server with me for a few months. He only lived an hour away from me, so one Saturday he randomly came to see me and took me to the mall and out to eat at one of my restaurants. It was a very happy surprise.

Now onto the final story of how I met my online boyfriend, Michael. We had been dating for almost three months when my mother decided to pay for him to visit me. I was so excited and spent weeks preparing for his visit. I had to make sure that everything was perfect. When he finally got here I can not even begin to explain how happy I was. My entire world seemed to fall into place and every bad thing that had ever happened to me didn't seem to matter anymore. He stayed for three weeks and I can honestly say that those were the best three weeks of my life.
Saying goodbye, now that's what really hurt. I cried that whole day up until the time we took him to the bus station. I guess that's the first time I realized that you can still be happily in love and feel heartbreak. Because him leaving broke my heart and I can not wait until the day that he is back in my arms.
Tomorrow will actually be mine and his six month anniversary.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I have met two online friends, and I have met my LDR boyfriend!

About a year ago was when I met my very first online friend. We had been close for about two years and some of her family lived in my area so naturally she decided to visit me. We went to a local football game together and got tons of food and candy and just had girl time. Later that night she had to leave which was very sad and I will admit I cried a lot.

The second friend was a guy who moderated on a server with me for a few months. He only lived an hour away from me, so one Saturday he randomly came to see me and took me to the mall and out to eat at one of my restaurants. It was a very happy surprise.

Now onto the final story of how I met my online boyfriend, Michael. We had been dating for almost three months when my mother decided to pay for him to visit me. I was so excited and spent weeks preparing for his visit. I had to make sure that everything was perfect. When he finally got here I can not even begin to explain how happy I was. My entire world seemed to fall into place and every bad thing that had ever happened to me didn't seem to matter anymore. He stayed for three weeks and I can honestly say that those were the best three weeks of my life.
Saying goodbye, now that's what really hurt. I cried that whole day up until the time we took him to the bus station. I guess that's the first time I realized that you can still be happily in love and feel heartbreak. Because him leaving broke my heart and I can not wait until the day that he is back in my arms.
Tomorrow will actually be mine and his six month anniversary.
Awh This made me so happy to read! I hope you guys meet again soon and I expect pictures!!!! :D

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Well, I haven't met any of them in real life, but I have a few.

First-Server-Friend

Specifically, nate_the_great12, he showed me around the server and Minecraft and was my first online friend.

SMP Friends

Two main SMP's I made good friends on, there are many, but here are some of them:

Jawley - Doesn't play anymore, an older friend of mine.

Bek - Really good friend that made me laugh several times

DarknessOfBlue - Cool person again.

Jamer_the_Gamer: Both of us, Peanuts fans!

Joker - Really great friend.

yayman - Another old friend

Katieeeeeeee - We hid out in different corners of the map, we always greeted.

laser - Good friend on the server that I haven't seen in a while (a lot of my internet friends I haven't talked to in a while)

Chum - Recommended me for mod. 0_o

TK - The cookie. RIP. :(

KiTaNa_TD - Gril.

ssp5***** - ssp5 is good at the block game

koan - Woooo

nikkix - Normal player buddies!

Ashton - Cactus, my IGN, and still, a really good friend

DivaKins - The laughs in our Skype calls. :D

Kat - Not the MCGamer Kat, but a different Kat, hilarious. Still remember the time when I first called those two and you and you guys kept screwing me up with the voices.

@kaarelm - Best redstoner by far.

If I forgot anyone, well, they should know who they are. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci