• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InternetFriendsDay

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
SWEET, THIS IS A THING!

Lis We need to team again.
Linkdude1997 I need my daily dose of Undertale Pacifist/Linkdad Fachecamera/Bowspamming please
4non Humans. Where you at man? =/
Ceroria Ceror for admin? That a thing now? Gonna be a thing?
Fireworks Hey firemaster, how's life? Btw can you make an SG Analysis it'd help me survive the second minute of sg kthxpreciatebai
Gecko Still trucking for SGC
LittleKisses I got yo back, you got mine
Yannick YannrBannr lez goo

Of course now I'm going to do the thing where I have to apologize that I forgot someone, but seriously, seriously, I am really sorry to whoever I forget, I haven't been here in a while, and so I'm not up to speed with most. Sorry! :unsure: (Emotes are friendos too)

EDIT: Also 4non You really should keep on doing the fractal art thing I mean it was really cool y'know?

Last edited:

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't want to tag anyone, but the entire staff team have helped me in one way or another. I would not be who I am today without them all!

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Literally same!!!!! I am just so thankful for all the friends I have online, and I wouldnt be here without them!
I may have only known the following people for a short while but they've made their own impacts on my life in the short time:

Kat Sebastian Dave Stephanie MisiLica Razzledgirl AlpakaWhacker Benjamin Exzone Radiant Chandelle FusionDeck Imanol Giggity69Goo TrebleMaker Cameron & a whole load more <3
I don't want to tag anyone, but the entire staff team have helped me in one way or another. I would not be who I am today without them all!

All of you are amazing people and I am so thankful to have you in my life.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Jackson I love you.

As for everyone else, there are so many people that have made my time here amazing. I have met SOOOO many people over the course of my 2.5 years in this community, but I'll try and see who I can remember + if they have forum accounts I can remember.

dindavid Chandelle KellieBreanne Frankyy TrebleMaker Radiant Kat MisiLica Razzledgirl Exzone #Razzberries

Yannick _Pyrrhic RiskIt ShaiPR7 NagolGames CAmadeusA Vigilo Techaton ApexMC

William Athenaa Sebastian Freshly Patrified Giggums DarkNiightz Lunarist bad2020 charliewolves Cueue | David LilBub Gustyy Mauro Goldsminer Levi Upward Gravity Untiring GoontherMC

StarWilly12 is queen

I tried so hard to remember everyone, but If you have ever spoken to me and you know we're friends, know that you still mean a great deal to me and that you're awesome!

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Jackson I love you.

As for everyone else, there are so many people that have made my time here amazing. I have met SOOOO many people over the course of my 2.5 years in this community, but I'll try and see who I can remember + if they have forum accounts I can remember.

dindavid Chandelle KellieBreanne Frankyy TrebleMaker Radiant Kat MisiLica Razzledgirl Exzone #Razzberries

Yannick _Pyrrhic RiskIt ShaiPR7 NagolGames CAmadeusA Vigilo Techaton ApexMC

William Athenaa Sebastian Freshly Patrified Giggums DarkNiightz Lunarist bad2020 charliewolves Cueue | David LilBub Gustyy Mauro Goldsminer Levi Upward Gravity Untiring GoontherMC

StarWilly12 is queen

I tried so hard to remember everyone, but If you have ever spoken to me and you know we're friends, know that you still mean a great deal to me and that you're awesome!
Love you Tony!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci