• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InternetFriendsDay

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
SWEET, THIS IS A THING!

Lis We need to team again.
Linkdude1997 I need my daily dose of Undertale Pacifist/Linkdad Fachecamera/Bowspamming please
4non Humans. Where you at man? =/
Ceroria Ceror for admin? That a thing now? Gonna be a thing?
Fireworks Hey firemaster, how's life? Btw can you make an SG Analysis it'd help me survive the second minute of sg kthxpreciatebai
Gecko Still trucking for SGC
LittleKisses I got yo back, you got mine
Yannick YannrBannr lez goo

Of course now I'm going to do the thing where I have to apologize that I forgot someone, but seriously, seriously, I am really sorry to whoever I forget, I haven't been here in a while, and so I'm not up to speed with most. Sorry! :unsure: (Emotes are friendos too)

EDIT: Also 4non You really should keep on doing the fractal art thing I mean it was really cool y'know?
Oh, you know, I've been around.
I finally got around to purchasing another pen for my drawing tablet, so I may get into the online art industry (or something on the lines of that).
I've been working a lot with producing music as well, which is my primary hobby as of late. I haven't released any original music at all, but here's a first-attempt cover I made out of boredom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci