• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing our new donation system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinator22

Spectator
Reaction score
there needs to be an incentive to donate more, otherwise there will be a small number of people donating over iron. posssibly minor sponsor abilities or a private donor server for each kind of donor that has a fancy updated map and cool new things

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
Calvin They are adding more perks later on once more people donate.

ajbm

Spectator
Reaction score
i still haven't got my donation thing, you said you would do another round. its been 7 hours now

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
i still haven't got my donation thing, you said you would do another round. its been 7 hours now
"we will be adding everyone in tonight. I am almost done with bug fixing so we can actually add people in." -ChadTheDJ

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This server is really really hard to add in perks to this type of a server. We will try to add in more stuff BUT for now this is all we have to offer.

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
Dimitrias nossr50 and I are working on these bugs today and will be fixing them later.

colaMmm, you can get the same perks as a diamond donor by iron. We just give people the option to donate more if they are willing to. Later in the future these donation ranks will be tied to a sponsor system for spectators, but that is in the future.
it's not the perks it the 50 for a month if I knew how much the cost a month the I will understand

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I disagree with having a different server for donators.
Even if I donated (Which I would love to do but can't because my mum doesn't allow me to) I would want to play with all the other players not have all the good players on the donator server or something like that.
I believe Chad has made a great decision and I support him all the way.

Dimitrias

Tribute
Reaction score
I think there should be a server queue with priority for donators instead of kicking people.
See suggestions.

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
purplepieman, we also talked about that option as well but the donor servers might be empty a lot of the time because we assumed they wanted to play with other people while having the server full. If we get a influx of donors we can possibly set up private whitelisted servers but we just don't have the room right now.
Well how many donors do you have? If you have 12 or more than a private server is worth contemplating

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm thinking about donating and I saw the Iron Sponsor. Usually how these things work is that you pay a certain amount every month, but this says 10 dollars for 1 month, does that mean I only pay 10 dollars or I have to pay 10 dollars every month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci