• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing our new donation system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhysthegreat123

Spectator
Reaction score
hello chad, i just recently as of like 10 minuets ago, bought the US iron sponsor thig, and i did read that it might take up to 14 hrs to complet. but my qweshtion is, my user name for this sight is rhysthegreat123 and my minecraft user names is rhysthegreat, will this effect me being able to get on the servers any time?

thatk you very much for your time,
ps i love the servers

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
I love what you guys are doing with this server, but this. I get kicked so many times and it isn't really fair. It's really annoying just trying to find an open match in the first place, I usually find a half hour looking for a server and I get kicked once I join. Donators shouldn't get that much benefits, I agree they should get some, but not this.

Other than this, I swear I am 100% behind you guys

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is why we recommend just upgrading to Iron until we have more perks for the higher levels. We just wanted to give an option to donate more if people wanted to chip in more.

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with the extra perks besides the kicking tool. But I'm not going to argue because even with this, I still love the servers.

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait, if you donate, do they last only 1 month, or do you have to pay that amount each month? If it's the latter, then I need to cancel my donation.... o_o Not trying to be mean, but my mom doesn't let me have reoccurring charges..

Grpo

Spectator
Reaction score
Katie It should just be a 1 month purchase. When I got my donation, it didn't set up a recurring payment with them. You should have just purchased it for 1 month and then you renew it whenever you'd like.

BolrockVhampir

Spectator
Reaction score
I personally think its a bit expensive for 1 month 10$ i know a server where you pay 5$ for a month and you get a lot more from it and not only a different color name and a reserved slot, that's it

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally think its a bit expensive for 1 month 10$ i know a server where you pay 5$ for a month and you get a lot more from it and not only a different color name and a reserved slot, that's it
Donating to a server is not based on perks, it is meant to simply help the server grow. These perks are just put in to have something extra.

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with the supporting part. But will you lose perk AND title when the donation runs out or only the exclusive perk?
Wouldnt mind losing the resaved spot but losing the title after having spend - lets say 50$ - is disappointing. Could there be an option for a long run donation other than just 1 month?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Katie We have reoccurring charges off so we don't accidently charge people.

Tyler Ross we will be adding everyone in tonight. I am almost done with bug fixing so we can actually add people in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci