• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing our new donation system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathaniel

Spectator
Reaction score
if i were to donate, would it renew the donation each month, or is it a one month deal?

ajbm

Spectator
Reaction score
i made my donation about 3 hours ago. i just wanted to know if there was anything else i needed to do like post my name somewhere or something

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
i made my donation about 3 hours ago. i just wanted to know if there was anything else i needed to do like post my name somewhere or something
Your going to have to pm the admin.
I guess he never thought of people putting in different usernames.
It should be fixed soon though.

jacob54326

Spectator
Reaction score
Someone Named InstantFreakMod Wont Stop Spamming UP The servers Please Ban/Stop Him. T hanks :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to add everyone manually. After we fix the bugs in the next hour, we will add in all new donors to the game! You will be notified shortly.

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
Does your "donator rank" expire after one month or simply the option for the reserved slot?
I don't expect to "buy" a rank, I guess you agree that a donation is totally by choice.
But couldn't the ranks just stay? Or could you make longer donation times?
It might sound selfish but when I'd donate a 50$ and it just disappears 30 days later as if nothing happened, it's just.. frustrating I guess. I hope you can understand me xD I dont expect a rank or anything for a donation but when you give the option that there is a reward, it's weird that the mentioning that you donated just expires 30 days later.

It's just what Im used from other servers, usually when you donate, you get some reward or well nothing too special but at least you can keep a "donator" badge or something to brag :)

jacob54326

Spectator
Reaction score
Noooooo The Server Shut Down I Was In The Lead With All Diamond Armor Food And Diamond Swords :mad:

Grpo

Spectator
Reaction score
Just donated! I'm glad to help keep these awesome servers up anyway I can. I can see what you mean Ark, maybe like a forum badge that shows *Donor* or like an expired donor color just to show you've contributed in the past. Regardless, thanks Chad and everyone for awesome servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci