• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invictus Build Team

ObsMCL

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Ollie

In-game name: ObsMCL

Speciality: Building and a bit of terraforming.

Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/EMckySE,KpzremM,VgGLpdJ,YGPRF9t,eq2L9x3,FAcZ9Gv#5

Are you experienced with World edit and Voxel sniper: I am very experienced with World edit. I know a bit of the basics of Voxel Sniper.

Previous team experience: I have none. Except with friends.

Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join because I would like to get some experience working with other builders instead of working solo most of the time. This team looks to me like it will become very successful and I would like to stick with a team from the beginning that is successful.

MineQuestAgent

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Ryan

In game name: MineQuestAgent

Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building, and simple redstone.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) http://teamvertux.imgur.com/all/
These are my screenshots, and are consistently updated with my current work.

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I am pretty good with WorldEdit, but I do not use VoxelSniper. If I need to terraform, I use the "brush" tool in WorldEdit. If needed, I will learn VoxelSniper.

Previous team experience: I have not been a part of a team yet, that is why I am applying for this one.

Why would you like to join the team?: I feel like being a part of a team would help to improve my building skills, and to sharpen my connection with other builders.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
By ''Lead by an experienced builder'' what do you mean, I have seen nothing that you have built.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
By ''Lead by an experienced builder'' what do you mean, I have seen nothing that you have built.
I'm sure you have seen some of the things that Shelby has built. The new summer hub, Dracarys, the hub before the summer hub, and the list goes on.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Trust me LadyOfLove, is an extremely experienced builder.
- The old hub, not the current one, the on just before that.
- The current hub, Shelby was a lead manager of that.
- Dracarys, a current MCSG map, again lead by Shelby.
- Hub Games.
- She is helping massively, I think leading, on the new hub coming out soon.

Yeah, as Lively said, the list goes on and on.

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Jake
In game name: CoreCrash_
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) http://imgur.com/a/HZbFA
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Not too great at either. I am better at world edit though.
Previous team experience: None.
Why would you like to join the team?: It's a good build team and I want to help out with my style of building.

evan_peck_101

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: My name is Evan Peck

In game name: My In Game name is Limez87

Specialty: I consider myself to be pretty good at terraforming.

Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/a/qqhLJ#0

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Yes I am experienced with world edit and a little with voxel. World Edit-8 Voxel-3

Previous team experience: I sort of assembled my own build team but we only built one map and it didnt get put on any server. Other that and Mineparty staff i dont have any team experience.

Why would you like to join the team?: Ive always wanted to be apart of a build team and I feel like this build team will go far on MCSG. I love the head builder and I know some of the members of the build team. I feel like this build team will have a ton of maps on MCSG in the future and I would love to say I helped with some of those maps even if it was just a little. I really hope you guys consider me.

Reaction score
Name: Logan
In game name: TalonFreeland
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc): Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs):
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: WE: 9/10 VS: 3/10
Previous team experience:
- Creative Minds
- Uprising Builds
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join this team to put time and work into something else than my usual "drawings" I make minecraft artwork so building is a easy thing that comes to mind when creating. Im a very creative person and I would enjoy more minecraft involved creation of things instead of making other types of things such as buildings, so this position as a building would bring more insolvent with different communities.

Attachments

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Gizm

In game name: MCGamerzism

Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc)
Interior, Exterior and Terraforming

Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) Will post in the morning (doing on iPod)

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I have been using WE for 4 months now, and I'd say I'm advanced at it. I know how to mask, use all brush types and basic commands to terraform. I am starting to learn how to use Voxel, although I'm not great with it.

Previous team experience:
I am currently part of Helix Build Team, it has been a 5 month old build team, that has been successful in networks such as CoveMC, and hopefully MCSG in the future! I am also currently in Team Elite.

Why would you like to join the team?:
I want to join invictus because it seems like a lot of fun, I want to meet a lot of new people, as well as helping out on projects that you have to offer. It seems like a organised build team, and very professional when it comes to organising projects.​

Last edited:

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Harry
In game name: TheOneHarry
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Terra - building, Probably, World Editing. I prefer Interior Building also.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) MCG Staff can view the thread on the map I lead a map called accent teachings in finished maps, http://imgur.com/a/A5WbG
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I'm very experienced with world edit. Not so much voxel but can use it. Probably my greatest strength.
Previous team experience: Server operator in kithex. Originally an architect. Team Apollo.
Why would you like to join the team?: Looks a very professional build team with lots of my friends in, and would love to help this build team go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci