• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is it better to scroll or use the number keys?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Scrolling is incredibly useful in my opinion. Number keys just make it too easy to spam your rod. Saying that, a couple of times when I was switching from rod to sword I hit them with a fns instead :p

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
I have never once in my life used the nu Ber keys in minecraft (it is not hard at all to master scrolling, you're a master once you start :p

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Ugh, my small hands, can't even reach the space bar when I'm squished to my desk and chair....

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
I've seen lots of people switching items in their hotbar pretty fast. Is it better to reach the items by scrolling or by using the number keys? Also, how do you sort the items on your hotbar?
There are a lot of variables you need to take in consideration. For one, your fingers, if it's uncomfortable to reach the 8 or 9 key from your WASD fingers than you should try to scroll, however a lot of mice (including mine, unfortunately :c ) scroll way too fast even when I adjusted the settings, so it's difficult to scroll to an exact number with fast scrolls. Also, a little bit of how your hotbar setup is takes a small part into it. But I use Number keys since I have long fingers and a fast scroll.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci