• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is MCSG digging their own grave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoJeo9696

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a mod for 3 months and these guys are telling me that I can't be a mod cause i cursed FFS!
STATS RESET??? WTF??? i have 3700+matches
Competitve freaking nerds will start rolling with their 3-4 man teams for wins..
HACKERS ARE STILL HERE!!!I want hackers out then make a stats reset!
ps:Im famous :p

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
Now that Huahwi is back, as GoldEllipse said, the PvP community will rebuild itself in my opinion. Honestly I think MCSG is holding together just fine, but the hackers have been a reoccurring issue lately. They are doing the best they can for the time being. I think if everyone helps as much as they can, than the server will be a much better place. I am going to try and catch some hackers now :p

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Trash-talking is part of the game, as is any part of any game.
Hackers too, are part of the game. Sure, they are annoying, but we have to learn to live with them.
As for the stat reset -- If it's what the community wants, why's there a problem? Can't you sacrifice your own personal agenda for what the community feels is right?

That's not to say these are all problems. Sure, they are. But they have always been discussions here at MCSG, and MCSG has always seemed just fine.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Trash-talking is part of the game, as is any part of any game.
Hackers too, are part of the game. Sure, they are annoying, but we have to learn to live with them.
As for the stat reset -- If it's what the community wants, why's there a problem? Can't you sacrifice your own personal agenda for what the community feels is right?

That's not to say these are all problems. Sure, they are. But they have always been discussions here at MCSG, and MCSG has always seemed just fine.
It's the fact that the majority of people who are voting yes aren't voting for MCSG's sake, they're voting for their chance to get an easy #1 rank or for a free stats reset...

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
It's the fact that the majority of people who are voting yes aren't voting for MCSG's sake, they're voting for their chance to get an easy #1 rank or for a free stats reset...
That's bull. Sure, there are some who are doing that. But I can assure you the majority of the people who voted yes do not suspect they are getting #1.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
That's bull. Sure, there are some who are doing that. But I can assure you the majority of the people who voted yes do not suspect they are getting #1.
I'm pretty certain that most yes votes are influenced from youtubers as well as a whole lot of people voting yes for a free stats reset / a better chance of getting higher ranks because they seem to find it too 'hard'.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain that most yes votes are influenced from youtubers as well as a whole lot of people voting yes for a free stats reset / a better chance of getting higher ranks because they seem to find it too 'hard'.
But what's the problem with that?

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
When I see a thread like this, I will be like "lmao". :3

Keep in your mind, majority of the Staff Members/Ex-Staff/People Trying to Become a Staff Member, will go against your idea on a thread like this.

Well, at least neutral people will maybe write their opinion. :p

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
The majority of the people who voted no also do it for their own sake...
Yeah I agree that I have voted simply because the fact is that I've worked very hard on my stats, call that selfish if you wish but I don't find it selfish considering people are doing it for an 'easy ride' on the leaderboards. For example, people are voting yes to make it more 'fair' however the fact is that the most 'fair' way is to not reset considering we all start at zero.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering people like you take up like half the 'What's New' section of the forums, it's kind of hard to not ignore you.

And as previously mentioned in this thread, you need to stop whining about the stat reset and suck it up for the whole of the community.
I said it once im gonna say it again thank you! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci