• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Islam's Situation With Terrorism (In General) - #PrayForParis

AdilMavis

Platinum
Reaction score
You're right. I'm Muslim too but me and my country (Turkey) are not killing people.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
You're right. I'm Muslim too but me and my country (Turkey) are not killing people.
It has nothing to do with certain countries. ISIS is worldwide organization which means they have people from all around the world.

AdilMavis

Platinum
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with certain countries. ISIS is worldwide organization which means they have people from all around the world.
Maybe You Know In Ankara (Turkey's capital) about 1,5 or 2 weeks ago ISIS bombed to meeting and we lost 128 people. When it will Ends!?? :'(

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
I've actually heard that Muslims are very peaceful people that actually wouldn't hurt or kill anyone, and I strongly believe that. My heart and prayers go out to all of those affected by the attacks in Paris. Thank you very much for making this thread to help people the further understand the situation.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe You Know In Ankara (Turkey's capital) about 1,5 or 2 weeks ago ISIS bombed to meeting and we lost 128 people. When it will Ends!?? :'(
Thats really unfortunate to hear, and hopefully justice will be served very soon.
I've actually heard that Muslims are very peaceful people that actually wouldn't hurt or kill anyone, and I strongly believe that. My heart and prayers go out to all of those affected by the attacks in Paris. Thank you very much for making this thread to help people the further understand the situation.
Glad I could help in a way ^_^

KaanTN

Career
Reaction score
I am so glad I am a Muslim . ISIS was created to show Islam like a believeness like it is a terorizm believeness. It is not... Their goal is showing us as terorists... Please do not believe them they are not really believed in Islam. #prayforparis as much as you can :(

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I am so glad I am a Muslim . ISIS was created to show Islam like a believeness like it is a terorizm believeness. It is not... Their goal is showing us as terorists... Please do not believe them they are not really believed in Islam. #prayforparis as much as you can :(
They portray Islam yet they aren't Muslims. Its pathetic how they think its Jihad when it truly isn't.
#PrayForParis
Indeed my friend.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
God, no matter what religion or approach, does not approve of the taking of any one persons life, and especially not in His name. The things being done by ISIS are blind acts of idiocy and terror, to be condoned by nobody.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci