• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Islam's Situation With Terrorism (In General) - #PrayForParis

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the thread. It is terrible to see how much damage humans can do to each other. Thank you everybody for your continued support for those in Paris and the others who have been harmed all over the world. Please continue your prayers for those even though you may not know them directly.
I love the point "even if you don't know them directly". You don't need to know someone to sympathize with them. What if it was you or someone close to you that actually had these problems directly. How would you feel then. Thank you RiskIt for pointing that out <3

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
#PrayforParis

I hope the situation in Paris gets better and there will be peace to the world and across all Humans.
#PrayForParis
I hope things can get better around there <3!!!
And Im sorry for all those Kills and deaths :(
#PrayForParis ;----;
#PrayForParis
#PrayForParis
#PrayForParis.

Even if we are a small community, even if there is so much conflict going between us. There's one thing that defines us different from those attackers, is that we are all human. Thank you for posting this thread, to show the support for those who lost their lives in this event. And I pray that we, as humanity, can bond closer together and grow stronger. :')
#PrayForParis ):
Thanks for posting this thread and clearing things up.

#PrayForParis
#PrayForParis
#IParayedForParis
#PrayForParis
#PrayForParis

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Lots of people blame the religion but I disagree. Thanks for making this thread :)

#PrayForParis

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
I completely agree with everything you have covered here.

Me, being a Muslim myself, actually face people stereotyping my religion on a daily basis although indirectly. It is a shame that for some strange reasons, actions committed by certain individuals proclaiming to be the "true Muslims that Allah (God) loves" paints the whole religion with the same brush.

Now, in regards of Paris, it is awful what happened and my prayers go with all the families affected by this drastic event.
#PrayForParis

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
While the video is somewhat true, people don't really have an option rather than showing support, which may be misinterpreted into people seeking for attention.
#PrayForParis
Well said.
Lots of people blame the religion but I disagree. Thanks for making this thread :)

#PrayForParis
Happy to help clear the rumors out ^-^
I completely agree with everything you have covered here.

Me, being a Muslim myself, actually face people stereotyping my religion on a daily basis although indirectly. It is a shame that for some strange reasons, actions committed by certain individuals proclaiming to be the "true Muslims that Allah (God) loves" paints the whole religion with the same brush.

Now, in regards of Paris, it is awful what happened and my prayers go with all the families affected by this drastic event.
#PrayForParis
I appreciate the support, and you being Muslim must know that it is truly hard to get called out when every tragedy occurs and hashtags start trending like #KillAllMuslims or #BurnAllMuslims. But we also have to empathize with the situation since the victim or the victim's country may not have much knowledge about Islam, which is saddening aswell. Those are where these speculations arise from truly.

PulseRevamped

Survivor
Reaction score
Well #PrayForParis is nice, why is it only Paris that we are praying for? The media is only choosing to cover these events, but the truth is that we are being very very racist when we say #PrayForParis. Why not #PrayForPakistan? Pakistan and other nearby countries are being bombed constantly by ISIS, and they show up on the news for a second or two, but our whole country doesn't go into a state of mourn. Why is that?

#PrayForParis is one of the most racist things I've ever heard. Of course my thoughts are with Paris. But they are also with the other countries that are getting bombed constantly. And it's not only #PrayForParis, it's everyone changing their profile pictures to have a France flag overlay. Absolutely disgusting to pick only one country to honor.

I am not dissing those that say #PrayForParis, just simply saying that there are lots of other countries being bombed and shot up by ISIS, why not pray for them too?

My thoughts are with the people of France.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci