• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's here! Let the Games Begin - Episode 01 Feat. ThatOneTomahawk

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm assuming you guys have the plot already written out and whatnot, but just a few fun ideas:
Clans - Perhaps get a few known clans like Pheonix/Rebels/Trivium and ask if you can use them for large battle scenes.
Sponsoring - Find a way to incorporate it? Maybe a cake to hop over lava or something.
Bountying - A fun way to get people to fight each other instead of chasing you.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm assuming you guys have the plot already written out and whatnot, but just a few fun ideas:
Clans - Perhaps get a few known clans like Pheonix/Rebels/Trivium and ask if you can use them for large battle scenes.
Sponsoring - Find a way to incorporate it? Maybe a cake to hop over lava or something.
Bountying - A fun way to get people to fight each other instead of chasing you.
Lol, doubt they'd mingle with the clans :p

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd have no idea what I was doing

OMG the two of us seeming all intimidating from afar but then goofing off with fishing rods and sticks would be pretty funny. Especially when we start cowardly running away when an actual person comes. Doubt we'll be in though :p
Or an underground group of VIPs who aren't actually that good at the game.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
It would be cool if Quantums could somehow be featured...

;)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Great video! :D I loved it! I hope more than just VIPs, maybe people who had an impact in the community, get to appear in some way in the videos!

I'd have no idea what I was doing

Or an underground group of VIPs who aren't actually that good at the game.
I like that idea, exept for the exclusive to VIPs part :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci