• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's offical, I hate BajanCanadian's fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
People at The Fridge are usually delusional, I'd appreciate the post more if he gave legitimate reasons why MCSG was bad, but I mean look at that freaking post. It's making my eyes bloodshot just staring at it.

Uggghhhh, why do I hate peeeoooppplleeee..

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
image.jpg
Dafuq... Mods don't ban people for dat -.-
TheFridge will never top MCSG!
Heck, though I hate theHive's crates, I have more fun on that than on TheFridge!
MCSG is easy to get in to!
We have 200 or so US servers!
Gahd, people lie too much.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
how draw you say dat :(((
They people who made that thread and those supporting that thread was just dumb, some of their reasons werent even true. I respect Mitch and Jerome, they are very entertaining, just my opinion, also they have 1 mil subs so you gotta have some respect for someone like that and even as we speak when people look up hunger games on youtube, his videos are on the top list and he is still even a little bit, directing some people to mcsg.

E

EagleMan

The stories like BioRuins and EagleMan280601 said in that thread.
Hai

In all seriousness, I just decided to clear up what was going on in that thread. It kind of started a flame war and I ended up requesting a thread lock. Eventually, it was locked. It was a dumb thread made by a person that should have known better. In fact, he was a Moderator so I don't know WHAT was going through the admins heads when they accepted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci