• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's offical, I hate BajanCanadian's fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EagleMan

Funny, because it was a Fridge Moderator who made that thread...
I know :eek:

I liked the part where they said that The Fridge will surpass MCSG and Hive in server count. The Fridge has only 36 servers and MCSG has 200 US, 150 EU, 25 AU, 25 CA and 25 AS servers plus the custom servers like us9001. This adds up to over 415 servers.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I know :eek:

I liked the part where they said that The Fridge will surpass MCSG and Hive in server count. The Fridge has only 36 servers and MCSG has 200 US, 150 EU, 25 AU, 25 CA and 25 AS servers plus the custom servers like us9001. This adds up to over 415 servers.
I missed that part xD

mitchsdood0923

Spectator
Reaction score
They people who made that thread and those supporting that thread was just dumb, some of their reasons werent even true. I respect Mitch and Jerome, they are very entertaining, just my opinion, also they have 1 mil subs so you gotta have some respect for someone like that and even as we speak when people look up hunger games on youtube, his videos are on the top list and he is still even a little bit, directing some people to mcsg.
that was... touching thank you

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Seriously? I'm a huge fan of Mitch and Jerome, but everything that was stated in that thread was either not true or inaccurate.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Seriously? I'm a huge fan of Mitch and Jerome, but everything that was stated in that thread was either not true or inaccurate.
Hate to say, but you're wrong. 100% Truth here. Did you even read the other thread on theFridge forums?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hate to say, but you're wrong. 100% Truth here. Did you even read the other thread on theFridge forums?
He was referring the TheFridge thread.. Hence the use of 'that' thread and not 'this' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci