• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's offical, I hate BajanCanadian's fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I hope these storys they are coming up about MCSG are false.
Some of them are, some of them are not. Staff-members kicking/banning players for intentionally following them just for "the joy of killing a red named guy" is something I find very likely of happening. Still, why would you chase someone around just cause' of their name in the first place?

I once teamed up with a guy who was a moderator back then, I backstabbed him and I got kicked out of the server:
"You have been kicked. Reason: Harassment of staff- member."
The guy was demoted/he stepped down a long time ago, and I do not think this happens nowadays, but it has happened.

All three "Survival Games communities" loves to pick on each other, and guess what? On MCSG no staff- members react to people hating on The Hive. On The Hive no staff- members react to people hating on The Fridge. On The Fridge no staff- members react to people hating on MCSG. They all support their communities. They will never stop doing so.

What disgusts me about the thread the threadstarted linked us to, on The Fridge, is that the moderator didn't tell people to stop saying foul words about MCSG and The Hive. He encouraged it, he even started the thread in the first place, telling all Fridgers why The Fridge is so much better than The Hive and MCSG.

Support your community, people, but for Christ's sake, if you want to support your community, do it in a nice way by not making yourself and your fellow community- members look like monkeys with access to keyboards.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some of them are, some of them are not. Staff-members kicking/banning players for intentionally following them just for "the joy of killing a red named guy" is something I find very likely of happening. Still, why would you chase someone around just cause' of their name in the first place?

I once teamed up with a guy who was a moderator back then, I backstabbed him and I got kicked out of the server:
The guy was demoted/he stepped down a long time ago, and I do not think this happens nowadays, but it has happened.

All three "Survival Games communities" loves to pick on each other, and guess what? On MCSG no staff- members react to people hating on The Hive. On The Hive no staff- members react to people hating on The Fridge. On The Fridge no staff- members react to people hating on MCSG. They all support their communities. They will never stop doing so.

What disgusts me about the thread the threadstarted linked us to, on The Fridge, is that the moderator didn't tell people to stop saying foul words about MCSG and The Hive. He encouraged it, he even started the thread in the first place, telling all Fridgers why The Fridge is so much better than The Hive and MCSG.

Support your community, people, but for Christ's sake, if you want to support your community, do it in a nice way by not making yourself and your fellow community- members look like monkeys with access to keyboards.
This guy has his stuff together.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

What would we do without you? Well said bro. ;) You know, you would actually make a fantastic mod if you wanted to be one. :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
What would we do without you? Well said bro. ;) You know, you would actually make a fantastic mod if you wanted to be one. :D
Speaking of abuse of powers, I would probably get demoted/would step down within a week of being a moderator, will never apply for that simple reason!

Now, let's stay on topic!

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
that guy was obviously was a mod he was doing that because he was a mod that just shows immature the MODERATORS are on that server never playing on there again

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
This whole thread has literally just been flaming members of another community, insulting them, and judging a whole group of people based on what a tiny fraction of that group has said. I don't care if they were doing the same to us over there, I don't care that the thread was made by a moderator of there servers. We won't be stooping down to that level, and I would rather we didn't resort to abusing other communities.

Locked. (bring in the hate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci