• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Its over!

Do you agree with me?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mans been banned for 1 year and the Sr.mods won't forgive me or give me a second chance ;-; I cri

Seaglass10ftw

Survivor
Reaction score
Totaly agree.People dont get second chance in this community in any way.McGamer is loosing their players everyday.Many old school people left.People that made this community good are starting to leave.I come everynight to see whats up on the forums even doe i am banned.Staff does the job for their rank not knowing how people feel when they get banned for a stupid reason.The community is going downhill and everyone makes mistakes in their life.Dont ban people permanently for saying ''yes yes i am ddosing you" like cmon everyone gets frustrated sometimes.Have respect to people who make mistakes thats the way of life and perfect community.
#Kenqz

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Totaly agree.People dont get second chance in this community in any way.McGamer is loosing their players everyday.Many old school people left.People that made this community good are starting to leave.I come everynight to see whats up on the forums even doe i am banned.Staff does the job for their rank not knowing how people feel when they get banned for a stupid reason.The community is going downhill and everyone makes mistakes in their life.Dont ban people permanently for saying ''yes yes i am ddosing you" like cmon everyone gets frustrated sometimes.Have respect to people who make mistakes thats the way of life and perfect community.
#Kenqz
Preach my bruddah^

iTzAdi

Survivor
Reaction score
#Kenqz
You are so true with it bae,but that moment when MCGamer Anti Cheat banned Pingers for Legit hits and ignore faking Kill Aura and Forcefield,its ok :) :3

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
#Kenqz
DDossing is illegal. You could say ANYTHING else, (almost).
Here is a tip for people who get mad.
-Don't get mad, log off. Take 10 come back. ;p

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
#Kenqz
Worst thing is coz u pay for rank and ex. >Hacker say to you" u're hacking" and u say "yes I'm hacking" and u'll get perma ban for that..also there is so much stupid reasons but they don't care about that..just give them money, who cares for players, and if you have money you can get unbanned I have many examples..but they 'll say "You can't pay for your unban" HA-HA..sad story of this community.

Seaglass10ftw

Survivor
Reaction score
DDossing is illegal. You could say ANYTHING else, (almost).
Here is a tip for people who get mad.
-Don't get mad, log off. Take 10 come back. ;p
Its not about being illegal its about making no sence at all.People in this community dont know how to ddos :) its about personal feeling about person who spent 100 dollars for a community.You are welcome :)

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Worst thing is coz u pay for rank and ex. >Hacker say to you" u're hacking" and u say "yes I'm hacking" and u'll get perma ban for that..also there is so much stupid reasons but they don't care about that..just give them money, who cares for players, and if you have money you can get unbanned I have many examples..but they 'll say "You can't pay for your unban" HA-HA..sad story of this community.
Flox, read the "Ban Tables made public thread".

Furthermore, I am sure that is untrue. You shouldn't believe everything you hear.

@Seaglass10ftw Okay, so let's take an extreme example of something in real life to prove how what you said is wrong. ;3 So let's say someone goes into the police station and goes "Im going to Burgle someone" Do You think they would walk out unarrested? Answer: Nope. Even if the person doesn't know what they are saying it is still illegal to rob someone. xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You literally can't pay to get unbanned. If you were banned for breaking a rule, you can submit a dispute and if innocent you'll be pardoned but you can't pay lol

Reaction score
Heh. Would you say its, Overr????
No? No? Okay.... ;(

Anyways, you can't really say it's over when you see thousands of players on a day, on top of those that spend time on the forums only. If you think about it for like 10 seconds, you should realize the amount of dedicated players, and also the amount of players joining the network per day, compared to them leaving. I would do some statistics about it, but I don't feel as if it's needed; MCGamer is still more popular than v1, and that was the goal, am I wrong?

EDIT: On the mod situation, I will admit something. MCGamer has lost amazing mods like Mooclan, but you can't put aside the fact that the network still has some top notch mods like Ceroria, who all know what they're supposed to do, just to make the network more fun for everyone in this community (yes, even you). You can't deny the fact that this community isn't up to par with the other networks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci