• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Its over!

Do you agree with me?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
You have been in the community for like 2 months, you haven't seen what it used to be like.
I've been in this community for nearly 2 years now. Not on forums but in game. I have been on the New SG Stats for 6 months now and I played 1 year and a half on the old stats! I played on a alt account.

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score
Rumors can go along way, ever thought maybe you don't have your facts 100%? A lot goes on in the staff that stays between them because if it was public information it would be a lot worse and tougher to handle. The staff on this server do their job, and when they don't they are talked to by admins and other high authorities. All I have to say is don't assume the worst, and maybe try to help a community that you are a part of. If everyone tried making MCSG grow again then we wouldn't have this problem at all.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Rumors can go along way, ever thought maybe you don't have your facts 100%? A lot goes on in the staff that stays between them because if it was public information it would be a lot worse and tougher to handle. The staff on this server do their job, and when they don't they are talked to by admins and other high authorities. All I have to say is don't assume the worst, and maybe try to help a community that you are a part of. If everyone tried making MCSG grow again then we wouldn't have this problem at all.
Have you seen the AU staff. Some of them are really bad like I say " ???? Hacking On 1247 Mods Go Check" I say it three times and then the mod says "Stop Spamming" and doesn't go and check or do anything. Its pathetic and they have no excuse to not checking it!

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Look I'm not STUPID do you know that?? do you know? I'm not stupid.
And that's player is unbanned, he's still playing! I've evidence now on my PC but MODS say that's not ur job hahaha that's not my job he was hacking and typed "enjoy ddos" and he's unbanned I asked how? but that's not my job hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahhaaaaa.....hahhahahha... LOL
Report him, with proof it is him.
TheOfficialAG You might have spammed it. Say it once, OR you could poke us it on ts ;3

Reaction score
Well by the time I poke it on ts the game would probably be over!
Moderators have the ability to track/follow players from place to place. Once you poke them the name, region, and offense, they can just follow them their and they will be dealt with privately.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Moderators have the ability to track/follow players from place to place. Once you poke them the name, region, and offense, they can just follow them their and they will be dealt with privately.
I didn't know that thanks man! Poke or Message?

Reaction score
I didn't know that thanks man! Poke or Message?
I'm pretty sure most mods hate messaging on ts because it doesn't popup, so poke is preferred. But don't poke mods that have no - poke on, and also, give them a break. If one doesn't answer, wait a few minutes, and poke another.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Some times u will find its for the better. If I got banned 2 years maybe 1 year ago I would either be 1. In jail or have probation (I got super lucky) this would be bad but at the same time 2. If I hadn't had this to play my depression would have forced me to friends and maybe end up making more...Im not at a good place in my life, im telling u, u will get bored.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most mods hate messaging on ts because it doesn't popup, so poke is preferred. But don't poke mods that have no - poke on, and also, give them a break. If one doesn't answer, wait a few minutes, and poke another.
k

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
Report him, with proof it is him.
TheOfficialAG You might have spammed it. Say it once, OR you could poke us it on ts ;3
please...don't tell me that, only read again that my msg and you'll probably understand me...1st I made report abuse wifh following template for his dos threats with good proof and they accept that after 1day he toldme you can't ban ne
me and what? He get unbanned before that he got banned for killaura and that ban was perma ban like this for ddos but he 2 ttimes got unbanned I'll try to contact ChadTheDJ because MOD can't unban him, that can do Sr.Mod so some1 of them doing that for money and you can't twll me that report him, find better answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci