• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Its over!

Do you agree with me?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaglass10ftw

Survivor
Reaction score
You literally can't pay to get unbanned. If you were banned for breaking a rule, you can submit a dispute and if innocent you'll be pardoned but you can't pay lol
So why i dont get pardoned?For being a 2 year into this community and even donating my time and money.Made a mistake which got me Perma banned.Everyone makes mistakes in their life and my journey is over for saying "yes,yes i am ddosing you".Sorry but thats not how community of good people as its represented should work.I am feeling that everything nowadays is around the money.My ban explained it long time ago.Greetings.

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
Please...I'm not stupid, tell me then, .. you Ceroria how some1 can get unbanned if is he hacker and he was perma banned for hacking and ddos threats??? EXPLAIN THAT I've proof where mods accept my report but what??? That player is still playing HAHAHAH I'm stupid? NO dude.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please...I'm not stupid, tell me then, .. you Ceroria how some1 can get unbanned if is he hacker and he was perma banned for hacking and ddos threats??? EXPLAIN THAT I've proof where mods accept my report but what??? That player is still playing HAHAHAH I'm stupid? NO dude.
If someone was banned for hacking and/or DDoS threats then they wouldn't be unbanned, unless the evidence was not good enough.

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
Look I'm not STUPID do you know that?? do you know? I'm not stupid.
And that's player is unbanned, he's still playing! I've evidence now on my PC but MODS say that's not ur job hahaha that's not my job he was hacking and typed "enjoy ddos" and he's unbanned I asked how? but that's not my job hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahhaaaaa.....hahhahahha... LOL

Seaglass10ftw

Survivor
Reaction score
Look I'm not STUPID do you know that?? do you know? I'm not stupid.
And that's player is unbanned, he's still playing! I've evidence now on my PC but MODS say that's not ur job hahaha that's not my job he was hacking and typed "enjoy ddos" and he's unbanned I asked how? but that's not my job hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahhaaaaa.....hahhahahha... LOL
True story :)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Totaly agree.People dont get second chance in this community in any way.McGamer is loosing their players everyday.Many old school people left.People that made this community good are starting to leave.I come everynight to see whats up on the forums even doe i am banned.Staff does the job for their rank not knowing how people feel when they get banned for a stupid reason.The community is going downhill and everyone makes mistakes in their life.Dont ban people permanently for saying ''yes yes i am ddosing you" like cmon everyone gets frustrated sometimes.Have respect to people who make mistakes thats the way of life and perfect community.
#Kenqz
People should think before they type or do something. Not our fault people can't follow the rules as they rules aren't hidden and are very easily accessed.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok here my opinion on this!

This server isn't "Dying". Just because its losing some players (100-500) doesn't mean its dead it still gets over 1.5k people on over the weekend and you think that's dead lol whats wrong with you xD.

Many servers lose players but just because they do doesn't mean they are "dying". MCSG might of lost appeal to everyone but it will comeback some day with something new that everyone will love because I doubt ChadTheDJ will let this server goto waste after all the years his spent on it!

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
I can't speak for US servers, but AU is definitely dying.

There are very few mods left on AU who know how to do their job properly.

I also have to agree with ridiculous bans.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't speak for US servers, but AU is definitely dying.

There are very few mods left on AU who know how to do their job properly.

I also have to agree with ridiculous bans.
I'll agree with the Mod part there are few that know how to do there job. AU has lost players but I've seen worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci