• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's Time for You to Step Down; an open letter to Chad

Do you think Chad should resign and sell the MCGamer Network?

• Yes - New Co-Owner (50/50 split)

• Yes - New Owner (Chad resigns fully)

• Yes - New owner, but Chad stays around (51/49 split or bigger)

• No - Chad stays here as it is

• No - New administration is needed

Results are only viewable after voting.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Lilbub, thanks for responding! I certainly didn't know those youtubers recorded MCGamer videos, so I certainly do stand corrected in that sense. However, a quick search in their channels showed that none of those youtubers have uploaded MCGamer related content recently... most MCSG videos are from 2013-2014, etc. ALTHOUGH I don't know who megan is, so I couldn't really vouch for her channel. Could you perhaps link me to her channel? Regardless, I think that proves my point even more because the 'family friendly' youtubers aren't investing their time into MCGamer anymore; the community has gotten too competitive and skilled for the average player to enjoy themselves (though this is just my opinion, perhaps there are those who never win and still enjoy themselves). Those are just my thoughts, and I understand you want to keep out of arguments and debates so I will leave it at that. You have a great day yourself :)
Joey Graceffa uploads mcgamer videos with Stacy almost every week, I still watch them.
Infact if you go to his gaming channel he uploaded a video just over a day ago on mcgamer with Stacy :) Megan is the other Youtuber he records with who also occasionally plays mcgamer.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Joey Graceffa uploads mcgamer videos with Stacy almost every week, I still watch them.
Infact if you go to his gaming channel he uploaded a video just over a day ago on mcgamer with Stacy :) Megan is the other Youtuber he records with who also occasionally plays mcgamer.
Ah I see my mistake, I tried to search for SG videos on his vlogging channel and not his gaming channel. Of course theres a guy with 1 million subscribers on TWO channels that I haven't heard about. Yay .-.

exer60

Career
Reaction score
I personally think a "Head Administrator" would be more fitting.

I also remember a time which I believe was in 2012, Chad actually disappeared for a month+ without telling any of the current administrators or staff/devs about it. Then the second we actually did something about it he came back and everything went back to normal, these things tend to happen when balancing life and a so-called "Game" server... Minecraft gets boring at some point and Chad probably reached his ending point for it, but being the Owner of a huge community like this is probably very important to him as it's something he built from the ground, that's why a Head Administrator would be a good thing to do. In my opinion, of course..

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I personally think a "Head Administrator" would be more fitting.

I also remember a time which I believe was in 2012, Chad actually disappeared for a month+ without telling any of the current administrators or staff/devs about it. Then the second we actually did something about it he came back and everything went back to normal, these things tend to happen when balancing life and a so-called "Game" server... Minecraft gets boring at some point and Chad probably reached his ending point for it, but being the Owner of a huge community like this is probably very important to him as it's something he built from the ground, that's why a Head Administrator would be a good thing to do. In my opinion, of course..
Hmm, nice insight! Thanks for contributing your view on this matter as an ex-admin, it's certainly appreciated :)

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm, good post, I personally agree with the selling of MCGamer to a new owner would be good. From your post, in conjunction with reading a few comments on the thread, I've seem to have noticed that MCGamer is running somewhat like a pyramid scheme, it seems that Chad has hired (and is hopefully paying) staff underneath him, who are then doing work for him, seemingly without doing work himself (as a member of the general public it seems); he could be doing 'things' behind the scenes, though. Shouldn't jump to conclusions. :)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Hmm, good post, I personally agree with the selling of MCGamer to a new owner would be good. From your post, in conjunction with reading a few comments on the thread, I've seem to have noticed that MCGamer is running somewhat like a pyramid scheme, it seems that Chad has hired (and is hopefully paying) staff underneath him, who are then doing work for him, seemingly without doing work himself (as a member of the general public it seems); he could be doing 'things' behind the scenes, though. Shouldn't jump to conclusions. :)
Right, and this is exactly what I think needs to change, thus the thread :)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I just want a better map system that allows community to decide on maps and remove maps that are out dated and underplayed
Lots of other servers have a map rating system, perhaps that would suffice? Regardless it'll have to be figured out by Alpakas replacement... Whoever it is

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci