• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeinCravta

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, Im not saying I don't, but its kind of hard to respect your "Moderators" When most of them are all talk. Ive seen a server with 4 mods and many people spamming and within one minute, the mods said "Last Chance, then we dish out bans" About 5 times. I would recommend stricter moderating, and more mods on because Ive never seen a spammer banned. Also, theres plenty of hackers, and say once: Everyone knew he was hacking. The mod took screenshots of the hacker. He videoed the hacker. Then, instead of banning him LIKE HE SHOULD OF, he said" I need to go write up a report and share with my fellow mods." JUST BAN HIM!

Minecraft11223

Spectator
Reaction score
The rules are very good it alot of people cheating i was playing someone runned very fast so plz stop this cheats plz

epicdude63

Spectator
Reaction score
Im also new here and I do not know how to get onto a server, so can someone help me?

theo odlum

Spectator
Reaction score
go to the top where it says servers, find one with a space and pray that you get the space first

epicdude63

Spectator
Reaction score
and can someone help me im kinda new and dont know how to get onto a server

cinemod12

Tribute
Reaction score
I get really sick of spamers and i just noticed a typo "you are fount outside of the lobby".:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci