• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys i wana post a moderator aplication but I dont know where to do it. can someone please tell me where i shoud send it.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Read the rules again. There is a link at the bottom showing how to apply for moderator

mnbvbnm

Spectator
Reaction score
i Dont understand how to get in a server i am so confused it doesent work
i paste something like eu3.mcsg.in in the ip slot but it doesent reaches what should i do

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand why some minimaps are banned, as waypoints and seeing other players could be a huge advantage, but, using spoutcraft disables your ability to see hostile mobs/other players/set waypoints. Would this still be not allowed, if these things were disabled? All it really does at that point is displays your coordinates more readily, and shows you your general surroundings (even less that what you could see just by looking around rendering on far, haha).

Reaction score
You have put this in the wrong place. u need to re-read the rules and create a new thread. there is a button to do so at the end of the rules. Go take a nother look.

SuperArff

Spectator
Reaction score
Just wondering if toggleable sneak is allowed. I'm pretty sure it is, but I just don't want to get banned for using it. Imo, it doesn't change gameplay too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci