• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Jeffrey's Demotion Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!
So the first thing to be said is no, I did not resign. My original plans on resigning were the 15th of August, right after I have finished hosting the Staff Games. Unfortunately, those plans were cut short as I was demoted on the 10th of August. The reason for my demotion was not because I was corrupt, abusive, or inactive, it was simply because I was immature. Of course immaturity is something that almost everyone has, but the Sr. Staff believed that my immaturity was something that they did not want at the MCGamer Staff Team. In no way am I against that demotion,I realized that the choices and things I should not been done by a Staff Member, I knew it was coming and in all honestly, I was given too many chances there. Unfortunately, all good things must end, however, who says they never come back, but we all come and go.

I've had great experiences here. The staff team was one of the best things that have happened to me as I made so many new friends, learnt many weird things as well as interesting ones in our weird conversations. Three months was when I first got accepted. Now, the time has come for me to go, whether I like it or not, and give the space towards people who will become great moderators as well.

Back then when I was too unsure if I had enough time or not; guess I didn't seeing as I only did over about 800 actions in 3 months.

Kaylie | Holidays - I would just like to say thank you for everything you have done so far to the staff team, to the community, and to me. You have truly inspired me, you're one of if not probably my best friend on the staff team. We've had our ups and downs from time to time, but after a while we would always shrug it off or just abuse each other even more. We would have matching alternate names and we could just talk and talk forever in teamspeak chats. Thanks for always being there, you've been a great moderator and I would like to see you continue for me.

AGFire2013 - Amber, you are the person that I could talk to about anything whether it was a personal problem with my family or just the staff team in general. I want to thank you for always being here and for helping me with many issues as a moderator. You're a great friend and a great dedicated rower, you may have been abusive towards me, threatened to smack an oar against people, or use your ban oar, but I know that you are a very protective person towards your friends. You are amazing Amber, thank you for always listening to me rant on and on. I wish you well in your rowing future.

_Pyrrhic - Pyrrhic, thank you. You have been a great friend as well. You're spreading happiness everywhere whether it's the staff team or the community and just being positive no matter what happens. You're one of the kindest staff members I know as well as a great friend and a great person to talk to. You have truly inspired moderators as I can tell and I would also like to thank you for opening up to me. It must've been tough, but I'm glad that I could be someone that you could trust. Thank you and I'll hope to see you again.

As there are too many people to inspire me, I'll just be tagging some other community members as well as staff members that have helped me in my journey, but first, thank you to Beardy You're a great forumer, you're not afraid to voice your opinions towards the staff team. You're a very funny guy at times and while you may not realize it, you're giving many tips and pointers to the staff team so that they may improve. Thanks for being a great beardy dragon.

Nephilim Vanicle | Vanessa duckluv321 Nick Kyle Joey MisiLica CalumGraham MisiLica KellieBreanne Freshly TrebleMaker07_ Aczent Anadarko Axanite Axel | PlazaGames Bad2020 Ceroria Equalitee Exzone Frankyy Gecko Giggity69Goo Jazza Jojo Kat LilBub Miner9823 NagolGames Pearlyyy RiskIt roygator14 levi_the_potato TheLastGapple TheLichBD Tiger Tormatic Vigilo Yannick SnoopSean LightAura Imanol Juxify Spitz TheMangoTiger Rivalss Vanth

My lord, the amount of people I have tagged in here is too high, but thank you to everyone who has inspired me in some way or has helped me in my time here as a staff member.

To Braden - I would like to say that you have done fantastic as a Sr. Staff member! Even though you were the one leading my demotion, you did not let our friendship get in the way of it and I'm very thankful of it. While you may feel sad about my removal, please do not. My removal from the staff team was completely deserving and the fact that you were the one to made me feel a bit better. I'm very grateful for everything you have done up until now from running the multiple community events, to the Mod of the Month rank, as well as the recent promotion you were offered and accepted at the McDonald's bathroom (Yep, he accepted his trial Sr. Mod promotion at a McDonald's bathroom) You have made me very proud of you. Continue leading this staff team towards the right path and just think of my demotion as one of your very difficult trials. Thank you for everything up until now :)

As I have said over and over, thank you to everyone who have helped me until my recent demotion. If I missed anyone, I'm deeply sorry but the immense amount of members who have inspired or simply me interacting with them are huge and amazing. Thank you for all the things this staff team has done and to the community members for bearing with our decisions even if they do seem it is wrong, we truly appreciate you because without you, this server would never have been as huge as it is now for three years.

Well... this is JDusk, an ex-moderator, signing out.

A cannon could be heard in the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
You were an amazing mod and your work here will never be forgotten. Thank you for everything. Its sad that you had to leave the staff team that way. You seem like a mature person so I'm not sure what the Sr.Staff saw. If you don't mind me asking what did you do that wasn't seen as mature?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Cause ur immature? Wow...Ive heard mods swear a good amount and be immature in mod chats all the time. Wanna know whats funny? Its harder to stay a staff member on a MINECRAFT! server than it is to keep an actual job. Good luck in life dude! Respect for not losing it like I would of.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Jeffrey! You were my first friend as mod... enjoy life and come on the ts so I can enjoy your piano. <3

J

District 13
Reaction score
You were an amazing mod and your work here will never be forgotten. Thank you for everything. Its sad that you had to leave the staff team that way. You seem like a mature person so I'm not sure what the Sr.Staff saw. If you don't mind me asking what did you do that wasn't seen as mature?
Cause ur immature? Wow...Ive heard mods swear a good amount and be immature in mod chats all the time. Wanna know whats funny? Its harder to stay a staff member on a MINECRAFT! server than it is to keep an actual job. Good luck in life dude! Respect for not losing it like I would of.
To clear it up, it wasn't immaturity such as making rude remarks, swearing, etc. It was more as trolling, and etc. The Sr. Staff did not believe that I took moderation seriously thus why I was demoted.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
To clear it up, it wasn't immaturity such as making rude remarks, swearing, etc. It was more as trolling, and etc. The Sr. Staff did not believe that I took moderation seriously thus why I was demoted.
Just trolling...and I'm betting it wasn't that bad

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Jeffrey | JDusk sad you had to go this way. You were an amazing mod and always cared a lot about the community. Sad it had to end this way, good luck in the future!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For some people making friends in the community is hard. For me it's just terrifying. Thank you Jeffery for not only being a great moderator, but also such a nice and welcoming person even when no one would talk to me. You will be missed, and I hope one day you return here. Thank you once again and good luck c:

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
I am going to miss you on the staff team Jeffrey, I truly do appreciate you as a friend! You've been great to me. DM me, we need a way to contact each other until I set up my imessage. :)

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you're not in the Staff Team anymore ... ;C I remember when I replied to your Meet The Staff Thread back when you got Moderator.

Anyway, Good Luck in life!​

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'm proud of you for handling the situation so maturely. It really is great to see how you've blossomed into a great moderator from the time I first met you and mentored you, in a sense, when you were first hired. You still have my respect and friendship.

I look forward to seeing you back in the staff team.

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm only two clicks away from a DM if you're ever in the mood for some.

Good luck on your future endeavors, waiting buddy. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci