• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Jeffrey's Demotion Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
AGFire2013 - Amber, you are the person that I could talk to about anything whether it was a personal problem with my family or just the staff team in general. I want to thank you for always being here and for helping me with many issues as a moderator. You're a great friend and a great dedicated rower, you may have been abusive towards me, threatened to smack an oar against people, or use your ban oar, but I know that you are a very protective person towards your friends. You are amazing Amber, thank you for always listening to me rant on and on. I wish you well in your rowing future.
you tellin me im abusive when you're friends with kaylie...k

Jeffrey, even though you're dumb you've been a great part of the staff team and still are a great friend. You were a great moderator while it lasted, and I'm glad you've handled this is n a good way. Winter is coming ;)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
It is sad to see that you are not longer on the staff and team. I am proud on how you are approaching it though.

Good luck with your future!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
You were such an amazing moderator. Thank you for everything. It is so sad to see you go. You will be truly missed and I hope you will come back one day.. Thank you once again for everything and good luck in life! :/

K

KiDD

Unfortunate this has happened, nonetheless many, and myself included respect the work you've done here and your mature approach to this. Hopefully you can rejoin the staff team in the future. Until then, peace out and good luck in your future.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello!
So the first thing to be said is no, I did not resign. My original plans on resigning were the 15th of August, right after I have finished hosting the Staff Games. Unfortunately, those plans were cut short as I was demoted on the 10th of August. The reason for my demotion was not because I was corrupt, abusive, or inactive, it was simply because I was immature. Of course immaturity is something that almost everyone has, but the Sr. Staff believed that my immaturity was something that they did not want at the MCGamer Staff Team. In no way am I against that demotion,I realized that the choices and things I should not been done by a Staff Member, I knew it was coming and in all honestly, I was given too many chances there. Unfortunately, all good things must end, however, who says they never come back, but we all come and go.

I've had great experiences here. The staff team was one of the best things that have happened to me as I made so many new friends, learnt many weird things as well as interesting ones in our weird conversations. Three months was when I first got accepted. Now, the time has come for me to go, whether I like it or not, and give the space towards people who will become great moderators as well.

Back then when I was too unsure if I had enough time or not; guess I didn't seeing as I only did over about 800 actions in 3 months.

Kaylie | Holidays - I would just like to say thank you for everything you have done so far to the staff team, to the community, and to me. You have truly inspired me, you're one of if not probably my best friend on the staff team. We've had our ups and downs from time to time, but after a while we would always shrug it off or just abuse each other even more. We would have matching alternate names and we could just talk and talk forever in teamspeak chats. Thanks for always being there, you've been a great moderator and I would like to see you continue for me.

AGFire2013 - Amber, you are the person that I could talk to about anything whether it was a personal problem with my family or just the staff team in general. I want to thank you for always being here and for helping me with many issues as a moderator. You're a great friend and a great dedicated rower, you may have been abusive towards me, threatened to smack an oar against people, or use your ban oar, but I know that you are a very protective person towards your friends. You are amazing Amber, thank you for always listening to me rant on and on. I wish you well in your rowing future.

_Pyrrhic - Pyrrhic, thank you. You have been a great friend as well. You're spreading happiness everywhere whether it's the staff team or the community and just being positive no matter what happens. You're one of the kindest staff members I know as well as a great friend and a great person to talk to. You have truly inspired moderators as I can tell and I would also like to thank you for opening up to me. It must've been tough, but I'm glad that I could be someone that you could trust. Thank you and I'll hope to see you again.

As there are too many people to inspire me, I'll just be tagging some other community members as well as staff members that have helped me in my journey, but first, thank you to Beardy You're a great forumer, you're not afraid to voice your opinions towards the staff team. You're a very funny guy at times and while you may not realize it, you're giving many tips and pointers to the staff team so that they may improve. Thanks for being a great beardy dragon.

Nephilim Vanicle | Vanessa duckluv321 Nick Kyle Joey MisiLica CalumGraham MisiLica KellieBreanne Freshly TrebleMaker07_ Aczent Anadarko Axanite Axel | PlazaGames Bad2020 Ceroria Equalitee Exzone Frankyy Gecko Giggity69Goo Jazza Jojo Kat LilBub Miner9823 NagolGames Pearlyyy RiskIt roygator14 Sebastian ShaiPR7 TheLastGapple TheLichBD Tiger Tormatic Vigilo Yannick SnoopSean LightAura Imanol Juxify Spitz TheMangoTiger Rivalss Vanth

My lord, the amount of people I have tagged in here is too high, but thank you to everyone who has inspired me in some way or has helped me in my time here as a staff member.

To Braden - I would like to say that you have done fantastic as a Sr. Staff member! Even though you were the one leading my demotion, you did not let our friendship get in the way of it and I'm very thankful of it. While you may feel sad about my removal, please do not. My removal from the staff team was completely deserving and the fact that you were the one to made me feel a bit better. I'm very grateful for everything you have done up until now from running the multiple community events, to the Mod of the Month rank, as well as the recent promotion you were offered and accepted at the McDonald's bathroom (Yep, he accepted his trial Sr. Mod promotion at a McDonald's bathroom) You have made me very proud of you. Continue leading this staff team towards the right path and just think of my demotion as one of your very difficult trials. Thank you for everything up until now :)

As I have said over and over, thank you to everyone who have helped me until my recent demotion. If I missed anyone, I'm deeply sorry but the immense amount of members who have inspired or simply me interacting with them are huge and amazing. Thank you for all the things this staff team has done and to the community members for bearing with our decisions even if they do seem it is wrong, we truly appreciate you because without you, this server would never have been as huge as it is now for three years.

Well... this is JDusk, an ex-moderator, signing out.

A cannon could be heard in the distance.
You have been such a fantastic Mod, Jeffrey. Not only did I find you as a hard working Mod, you were fun and easy going, and that's just the type of person I enjoy being around and talking to.

The fact that you were demoted doesn't change my opinions on you; I always looked you to you because you're you, not because you were a Mod.

It truly sucks to see posts like this, and one day I hope I'll be reading a new "JDusk - meet the staff" when and if you reapply, and all that fun stuff.

I hope to keep in touch.

Also, last thing - you're slaying with creating abuse reports. Keep it up dude, it shows how dedicated you truly are. :D

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
My waiting buddy... I love you and you'll be definitely missed here! We'll stay in touch! Best of luck in the future . :/

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Jeffrey you a great friend of mine and you were a great Moderator. To see you go in a manner such as this is heartbreaking almost. I hope you find the courage to reapply in the near future. Oh and if you don't keep in touch I will eat you.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Jeffrey ;-; I'm really sad to see you go. You were an amazing Moderator as well as an amazing friend! Please keep in touch and come on whenever you can. Ily <3

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go Jeffrey :(

I remember that I sent you that message. 19 March, that's a long time ago man. I was and am happy that you joined the staff team, I hope that you have had a great time <3 Good luck in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci