• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Jeffrey's Demotion Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Sucks to see such a dedicated and hard worker go. You will be missed.

Hope you still come on ts so we can play SG so I can finally get revenge for that one Breeze Island Game ;)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
When I first came back, you were one of the more active mods. Of course, that meant you always had to tell me off. However, you seemed to take a break and come back either less uptight, or just more lax with me. Regardless, I began to think of you as a very cool guy. It's a shame you were demoted, I hope you can still hang around on the forums.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's absolutely painful to know that one of my fellow staff members had gotten demoted. But at the same time, I am absolutely proud of you. Having to understand how well you handled the situation, and accepting these circumstances and moving on just shows how mature of an individual you really are! I just wish I got a chance to work with you a little more... I do hope that you get the best in life, and I pray for a bright future in you. We all grow out of ourselves at some point, and I know you will too. We will miss you, Jeffrey. </3

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
We all thank you for your service and goodbye, have a wonderful future.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, my first impression of you was when you named your account Seroria and threatened to change your mod account to it. While I may have denied you hard, it was all in good fun and I'm glad we became friends after that. It is unfortunate that you were removed, so I hope you decide to return one day in the future if you're allowed.

See you around JNoob :)

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sucks how this happened to you, but things happen for a reason :) good luck in whatever you do, I heard the regular members outside of the staff team are cool like fishes :D

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of immature mods become sr mods so i dont even know why they would demote u lmao

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Well thanks forums for not giving me an alert...

Jeffrey you are one of the most inspiring people here. You instantly bonded with anyone you met, and that's why you had so many friends. This is a talent that not many have. Everyone wants to be that guy that everyone likes, but you WERE that guy. You went out and talked to new people like you'd been friends for years. This inspired me to work harder and to be more social. I don't want someone like that to go, but we all have to eventually I guess. You did a lot more than those 800 actions. You inspired me, so all of my actions will add onto yours, and everyone else that you inspired will add on to yours. If it wasn't for you, I may not be on the staff team today. I thank you for your friendship and your service to me and the community.

So long,
Gecko

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
lol all the staff here that doesn't actually have anything to say to him. If you're going to post here, be thoughtful about your response, he's an awesome guy. I don't think they even got that he was demoted, not resigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci