• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JOEYGRACEFFA?

Reaction score
He's one of the reasons I even bought Minecraft. XD
I've been watching his vlogs for so long, and I love him. :D

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been watching his vlogs before he even made his gaming channel.
I got into mcsg from him actually. It's crazy how popular he's gotten around here, lol.
I wouldn't really call it popularity, I would call it more of acknowledgement.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I've been watching his vlogs before he even made his gaming channel.
I got into mcsg from him actually. It's crazy how popular he's gotten around here, lol.
He's one of the reasons I even bought Minecraft. XD
I've been watching his vlogs for so long, and I love him. :D
That reminds me, It seems as though his fanbase is primarily female. I don't say that to be rude, of course. Just an observation.

Yourwet

Spectator
Reaction score
I might sound stupid, but I sometimes see people in lobbies saying, "I hope Joey comes on! :D" Who is this "JoeyGraceffa person?
you dont know who he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????? look him up on youtube btw dont forget to sub fav and like his vids...

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
idk why people <3 him, he's a celeb in some aspects playing the MCSG, but why do people love him? He doesn't really have much of the skill needed to win, just the fans guarding him from the people actually wanting to win the game. I never play a game with him, since I just leave since his fanbase is annoying.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
idk why people <3 him, he's a celeb in some aspects playing the MCSG, but why do people love him? He doesn't really have much of the skill needed to win, just the fans guarding him from the people actually wanting to win the game. I never play a game with him, since I just leave since his fanbase is annoying.
Yeah he often gets a 10 man/girl team going on who d0n't have skill whatsoever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci