• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Kharmunrah

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Well i think the map is awesome only the sfinx is .. Not really good...

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
oh... but still, wouldn't you have "experienced any lag" while building, so to speak? wouldn't you have known then?

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
okay now i'm confused.

you'll probably get all frustrated with me for saying that, but i can be a dumb blonde at times.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
This map looks like it could lag a lot of peoples clients. :/ I will check it out.
2 lags a lot of peoples' clients. In fact, that's the number one complaint I get when I try to get people to vote for it instead of Breeze Island. 2 is on the servers and lags people, so I don't think that should prevent this from being added.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok Chad i understand what you mean and i hope it doesnt cause too much lag. (We havent experianced lag personally and my server isnt that good) In the event that it does im willing to work with you to remove stuff for example the piston thing on the top of the pyramid which might cause lag plus other things. Keep me informed on what you think :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2 lags a lot of peoples' clients. In fact, that's the number one complaint I get when I try to get people to vote for it instead of Breeze Island. 2 is on the servers and lags people, so I don't think that should prevent this from being added.
This map is also smaller than 2 and is a lot less compate so in theory it should cause less lag but we will have to wait and see.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good job, young padawan.

And I've help with the plot. Guess how much it lagged on my acient Dell Laptop? Not at all. If lag really bothers you, turn your settings down.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map 2 doesn't lag........I have an acer laptop from 2006 or so and when I played MCSG on it it was not laggy at all. I think lag comes from not the building themselves, just the way they use (abuse :p) their settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci