• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Kharmunrah

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i like shiny tags and copy and past hehe also it makes it look fancy :D

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
2 may not lag any of our computers. I know I have a really good computer, and I've never lagged in the Survival Games. Ever. But that is the number one complaint against 2 in a voting campaign more intense than the United States 2012 Presidential campaign. Since I have a good computer, I don't know first-hand whether or not Kharmunrah causes lag for those with lesser computers. What I'm trying to say is lag is irrelevant. To those with bad computers, 2 is extremely laggy (or so I've been told. Some will say anything to get Breeze Island selected). But that doesn't make any difference. It's still on the servers. So anyone who thinks that this map should be kept off the servers because of potential for lag is just spewing a bunch of baloney.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map looks like it could lag a lot of peoples clients. :/ I will check it out.
It doesn't give people a lot of lag, i know it because i spent a lot of time on the map :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Also teije has updated pics of the sphinx on the first page of this post :D

Preloa

Tribute
Reaction score
I got a Win7 Home Premium with 4 GB ram. Is that what you call a bad Computer?
Every Map works for me wery well just on 2 i always lagg/freeze.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think you should remove or nerf the tnttraps with water, otherwise it blows up the map ;)

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i know but its annoying exploring the map and blowing Good up >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci