• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked so a donor could play, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
If I see another post directly attacking other players, or anything that can be considered flaming, I will delete this thread.

I have already dealt with it once and I have given it a second chance, but no more. From this post, only include postings relevant to the topic.

C

clankstar

what point? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY SUGGESTION?? seriously. you're aurgument is completely retarded. and i'm not going to go play runescape, i was using it as an example. another example could be adventure quest. being a member on there is only $10 too. and it's a lifetime payment. asking for $10 is Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom greedy. maybe if you charged less you'd get more donors. $1-$2 for a month is more then a fair price. i don't care how much the servers cost, i only ever see a couple donors, so it seems to me that you make a maximum of $300 per month anyways. a single server costs what, $15 a month?
You don't want to know how wrong you are. Decent server hardware costs much more than that, and we need to pay a lot for servers EVERY month. $1/2 dollars per donor is not enough to keep everything running.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I really think that the only people who rage at the kicking system are those who have been personally affected. I have been kicked 2-4 times so far, and uh I don't really mind. It's basically, "oh crud, guess I gotta go find another server." I really don't see what there is unfair about the deal the donors get. $10/month (a good deal of money) and they can join any server. If you don't like it, pay for a donor, or go somewhere else. Really, I can get on about 3-5 games a day, so they're not so rare that your whole life will be wasted looking for an open game ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I really think that the only people who rage at the kicking system are those who have been personally affected. I have been kicked 2-4 times so far, and uh I don't really mind. It's basically, "oh crud, guess I gotta go find another server." I really don't see what there is unfair about the deal the donors get. $10/month (a good deal of money) and they can join any server. If you don't like it, pay for a donor, or go somewhere else. Really, I can get on about 3-5 games a day, so they're not so rare that your whole life will be wasted looking for an open game ;)
See! There's a smart opinion :) I get in about 3-5 games a day too, maybe more if I have more time. Getting kicked by a donor delays you at most a minute to getting into a game. 1 minute is if you're really unlucky.

Drearz

Spectator
Reaction score
I have nothing against donors having the ability to join any server. What I'm currently asking is if the system used on the mchg servers can't apply to mcsg servers. That being the ability for donors to join full servers without kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci