• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Kicked so a higher-ranked player could play?

JackNitro123

Tribute
Reaction score
Donors kick people because they pay to keep the servers up. If we didn't then we couldn't play the hunger games at all.

Vencyris

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm getting to find this a bit annoying. Twice in the last 15 minutes I've been in servers where the entire lobby has been kicked for donators. I understand they are important and all, but what is the point of it if nobody can even play?

Twinks

Spectator
Reaction score
I bought one month worth of iron sponsor and I could kick people out of full servers which was good but I did not get the one hundred points I was promised.

Bardan

Tribute
Reaction score
To all the people saying donors always kick them: play on Canadian servers. The amount of lag is about the same as on United States servers and I can't even remember the last time I got kicked by a donor.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
To all the people saying donors always kick them: play on Canadian servers. The amount of lag is about the same as on United States servers and I can't even remember the last time I got kicked by a donor.
Agreed, when I go on CA servers, it's to get away from the full donor games that occur on US 1-15, as the full donor games are extremely boring.

SonicaMoto

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to donate but Paypal doesn't take my card. Every other system of payment takes it but not Paypal. Is there a way to send money that isn't Paypal specific?

You should offer another option. You might get more donators. I know of others who have had this problem with Paypal and prepaid cards. (Even trying to to select the option of logging in without Paypal doesn't work with my card.)

I like donating to servers. I've paid hundred of dollars supporting other servers and I would LOVE to support this one as well.

P1xelJr

Spectator
Reaction score
Is it possible to kick people who arn't members over people that are?

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Please don't bring back old threads, just so you know :p . And for your question, what do you mean by members? Do you mean on the forums?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci